|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,paypal|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Piece/Pieces per Month for industrial magnet|
|Place of Origin:||Shanghai China|
|Model Number:||NdFeB Magnet|
|Size:||As Customer's Drawings|
|Quality:||ISO9001/14000, GB/T28001, ROHS|
|Coating:||As customer's requirment|
|Package:||As Customers Specific Requirement|
|Packaging Detail:||Carton box or TBD|
Free Sample Neodymium Magnet for Stamping Motor
|Magnet Characteristics||Br; Hcj; Hcb; (BH)max; Magnetization|
|Magnet Shape||Disc, Cylinder, Block, Ring, Countersunk, Segment, Trapezoid and Irregular shapes and more.|
|Post Treatment||Sizing,Machining,Plating,Heat Treatment|
|Surface Treatment||Zn, Ni, Ni-Cu-Ni, Epoxy, Gold Silver, Passivated, Rubber Covered, etc…|
|MOQ||It depends on your parts’ size or shape|
|Quality Control||100% inspection on critical dimensions before shipment.|
|Drawing Format||CAD / PDF/ DWG/ IGS/ STEP|
|Payment Terms||T/T, Paypal, West Union, etc.|
Tooling:15-21 working daysSample:7-14 working days
Main Magnet Material
1. NdFeb material(Sintered and Bonded)
2. Hard Ferrite(Sr Ferrite and Ba Ferrite)
3. SmCo(1:5 and 2:17)
4. AlNiCo(Casting and Sintering)
5. Rubber Magnet
6. Soft Magnet(Mn-Zn and Ni-Zn)
7. Injection Magnet(NdFeB and Ferrite)
Magnet Surface Treatment
1. Plating (Ni, Zn, Cr,Cu,Ar….)
2. Coating(Epoxy Resin)
3. Spray Coating(Epoxy Resin)
|Company Name||Shanghai United Metal Materials Co., Ltd|
|Main Products||Metal injection molding, Rare earth magnet, Bonded Neodymium magnet, Sintered Ndfeb magnets, Smco magnet, Hard ferrite ceramic, Soft ferrites, Rubber magnets, Die casting.|
|Certificates||ISO9001, TS16949, ISO14001, GB/T28001|
1) Our engineers provide you the better solution for your design. We involve our customers in the development process of their products right from the beginning.
2) We provide effective and prompt customer service, our innovative solutions result in competitive advantages for our customers.
3) Keep the competitive cost.
1, What format of drawings are we using currently?
We need the 2D and 3D drawings commonly, the software that we use are AutoCAD, solid-works, UG, pro-E.
2D: dwg, pdf, jpg,
3D: stp, igs,
2,How to get the exact quotation asap?
2.1 Firstly we need to have the 2D drawings and 3D drawings, in which there are material, detailed dimensions, geometric tolerances, and other necessary parameters; for magnets, the magnetic characteristics such as Br, Hcj, Hcb, (BH)max are very necessary.
2.2 the monthly or annual requirement in quantity;
2.3 what is the part/component used for; it means usage.
2.4 surface treatment such as sand blasting, plating, coating…
3,What is the MOQ of order ?
3.1 generally it depends on the shape and the tolerances of part/component,
3.2 MOQ is only for mass production period;
3.3 it is not for the period of development of project;
4. What surface treatment can be used for …
It can be checked on the description page, generally we choose the following treatment, but if customer need the special treatment, we can provide by our suppliers.
anodic oxidation etc.
5. Can the documents of PPAP(ISIR), FMEA, CP, GR&R, DFM be supplied.
Yes, we can provide this kinds of documents;
6. Lead time, how long is it commonly?
6.1 lead time for tooling/mold/jig: 2-3 weeks generally;
6.2 lead time for making samples: 1-2 weeks generally;