DECO 220V or 110V lab use 4*0.5L nano scale lab powder milling machine,lab planetary ball mill price
DECO-PBM-V-2L is a planetary powder ball mill, which can grind coarse particles into micro powders. It can mill the materials from 3~10mm maximum into 0.1~1um minimum powder. Deco Planetary Ball Mill Machine can deal 0.1L to 100L material per time depends on the model choose. Widely applied in industries of chemical, medical, construction, mineral, etc.
Features of Superfine Powder Ball Mill:
* Elegant design, easy to operate
* Ideal for wet or dry grinding application
* Automatic and programmable control with LED display,, multiple grinding modes to choose
* High uniformity and excellent repeatability
* Fast rotational speed, high efficiency and fine granularity
* Reversing function
* Programmable interval and pause times
* Four samples with different sizes and materials in one experiment
* Stepless speed regulation; ideal rotary speed selection according to experimental results
* Cooling of the grinding chamber with a built-in fan for long grinding times
The grinding sample is comminuted by high-energy impacts from grinding balls and friction between balls and the grinding jar wall.
Specification of Superfine Powder Ball Mill:
impact and friction force
Compatible Grinding Jars
(500ml~1000ml) * 4
Max Feeding Capacity
2/3 capacity of the grinding jar
2 or 4 grinding jars working simultaneously
Soil materials < 10mm, others materials < 3mm
down to 0.1μm
hard, medium-hard, soft, fibrous, brittle, moist, tough
Rotational Speed of Grinding Jar
Rotational Speed Ratio
1 : 2
gear drive and belt drive
stepless speed regulation
110V /220VAC, 50/60Hz, single phase, 0.75KW
Max Continuous Grinding Time
Effective Diameter of Planetary Disk
* If the sample feed is larger than the max feeding granularity, then it must be size reduction preliminnary.
Performing a grinding operation with powder ball mill:
Please note: For this DECO mill, you require two or four grinding jars of your choice and the corresponding number of grinding balls. The grinding jar material must also be harder than the material to be ground. In normal cases, grinding jars and balls of the same material are used. To shorten the grinding time, larger or heavier grinding jars and grinding balls with a higher density can be used. However, the standard packages of the mill doesn't include the grinding jars or balls. They must be ordered as accessories.
Related Grinding Tools
Ball Mill Jars
Grinding Media Balls
Packaging & Shipping
1. By FedEx /DHL /UPS /TNT /EMS door to door service.
2. By Air or by Sea for batch goods, for FCL. You'll have to pick up the goods at the airport or port.
3. Customers specifying freight forwarders or negotiable shipping methods is available.
4. Lead time: 5 to 7 days for regular products.
1. Payment: 100% T/T, Western Union or Escrow in advance;
2. No MOQ;
3. 1 year warranty;
4. Package: plastic wrapping, styrofoam and standard export plywood case.
Plastic Wrapping + Styrofoam + Polywood case
One year manufactured limited warranty
Free replacement for defective parts due to manufacturing
Any defective must be reported within 7 days after receiving the shipment
DECO reserves right to inspect all defective claims