Factory Supply Natural Aromatherapy Black Pepper Essential Oil
|Product Name||Black Pepper Essential Oil||Storage||In a Cool and Dry Place|
|Appearance||Yellow Liquid||Shelf life||2 Years|
Black pepper essential oil is derived from black pepper which is considered a condiment or a spice that is very common and popular throughout the world. Black pepper is the dried fruit of the pepper plant, whose scientific name is Piper nigrum. It is extensively used in culinary applications and tastes hot and has an appetizing
In the distant past, it was considered sacred and was even used as a form of currency. It was so valuable that it was traded for gold and was one of the most prized trade items exported from India to the rest of the world. It was considered more valuable than gold.
The main components of the black pepper essential oil are limonene, pinene, myrcene, phellandrene, beta-caryophyllene, beta-bisabolene, sabinene, linalool, pinocarveol, alpha-termineol, camphene and alpha terpenene. Apart from those, black pepper is also rich in minerals and vitamins like calcium, manganese, iron, vitamin K, beta-carotene, phosphorus, potassium, and selenium..
1. Black Pepper Essential Oil can be used to help in the treatment of pain relief, rheumatism, chills, flu, colds, increase circulation, exhaustion, nerve tonic, fevers muscular aches, physical and emotional coldness. It furthermore increases the flow of saliva, stimulates appetite, encourages peristalsis, tones the colon muscles and is a general digestive tonic.
2. Black pepper essential oil can be used in a chest rub to help relieve congestion and flu symptoms. It can be used in relaxing bath. Vegetable oil is added for truly moisturizing experiencing. It is also act as an relaxing body massage oil.
3. Stimulating for the mind, aiding concentration and strengthening the nerves.Helpful for coldness, indifference and apathy.
4. A warming oil, excellent for poor circulation, anemia and after heavy bleeding, invaluable for muscular aches and pains of all descriptions, restores tone to the skeletal muscles and generally dispels toxins.
5. It is an wonderful addition to men fragrances. It is an excellent anti-oxidant agent. It is used as an fixative and as well as binding agent in resin industry.
6. Black Pepper Essential Oil is used in blending other essential oils.
7. Used alogwith other essential oils in perfumery.
8. Also used as an important ingredient in pharmaceutical and naturopathy products.
This is yet another beneficial property of black pepper oil. It protects the body from damages done by oxidants (free radicals) and also helps to repair those damages that have already been done. It also delays adverse effects of aging such as vision loss, macular degeneration, wrinkling of the skin, degeneration, and loosening of the muscles, loss of mobility in the joints, nervous disorders, and memory loss.
Cures Bacterial Infections
It has good antibacterial properties that you can enjoy without any adverse side effects. It is veryeffective in curing bacterial infections in the mouth, colon, digestive system, and urinary tract. Italso disinfects food that it is added to and protects them from bacterial infections for long period