At the Google I/O conference this year attendees were handed a new little toy which turned out to be the Google 3D VR glasses, for those of you that missed the show don't fret. Google put the instruction to make the glasses on their developer's site. If however, you're not so keen on sourcing the materials and making your own then don't worry. Rodney's Tech Corner has done the hard work for you and lets you get everything you need right here.
1. AAA grade corrugated paper
3.CE and EN71 test
4. Can improve DIY Ability
5. Good for Advertisement Promotion
1) Item no:
according to customer
3) Objective diameter:
4) Suitable for:
MAX support 6 inch
6) Focal length:
with Conductive button, easily to touch your phone screen .
Box-style package with good portability, easily take anywhere .
Easy to assemale, only 3 steps
1. Enquiries will be replied the first time around .
2. Fast sample arrangement.
3. Sample Charges will be returned back at certain rate according to your order quantity.
4. OEM and Logo available
5. Delivery on time
6. A variety of payment, such as Western Union, Paypal, L/C, T/T etc.
7. Any one will be kindly treated as our friend no matter you are a small or a new customer.
8. Help you on products recommendations and market positioning for your reference .
9. Packages tracking and Products’ arrival reminding .
10. The corresponding compensation can be provided for products’quality problems.