|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||2 Set/Sets per Month LNG gasifier|
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu China|
|Model Number:||Custimized Made|
|Production Rate:||Custimized Made|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers available to service machinery overseas|
|Packaging Detail:||wood packaging|
This series of gasifiers is a kind of high-efficiency energy-saving heat exchange equipment that uses natural air convection to heat the cryogenic liquid (LO2, LN2, LAr, LNG, LCO2, LC2H4, LPG) in the heat exchange tubes and completely evaporates them into gas. Its main advantage is that:
· No energy consumption, no pollution, green environmental protection
· Easy to install and easy to maintain
· Special aluminum heat exchange, high efficiency, lightweight design, long service life
· Special Φ200 large diameter special aluminum heat exchange s tube, fast defrosting speed, effective internal fin structure, greatly enhance the heat transfer effect of heat exchange tubes
· “Bridge” type connection elements are beautiful and elegant, and eliminate the stress caused by thermal expansion and contraction of various parts during operation.
· Perform special anti-oxidation treatment process on heat exchange tubes
· Optimize process design to minimize pressure drop, no bias flow phenomenon, ensure flow rate control within safe range
· Adequate design margin
· Advanced high-pressure tube compounding technology makes 100% contact between pressure-receiving tube and heat exchange tube to ensure heat transfer efficiency
· All vaporizers are cleaned and manufactured in full compliance with oxygen service standards, making them safer to use
· Can be designed and manufactured according to electronic standards
· Design conditions: temperature -10°C, relative temperature 70%, continuous use of 8-12 hours of gasification
· Description: The factors affecting the gasification amount include: work cycle, ambient temperature, humidity, altitude, wind force, lighting, use pressure, adjacent buildings, etc.
· Applicable media: LO2, LN2, LAr, LNG, LCO2, LC2H4, LPG, etc.
· Working pressure: 0.8-35.0MPa
·Single station flow: 50-8000NM3/h
Note: Larger flow can be combined
Jiangyin Husdow Gas Equipment Co., Ltd. is located in Jiangyin, a famous garden city in the riverside port. Located in East China, South of Jiangsu Province, at the northern end of the Taihu Plain in the Yangtze River Delta. It connects Zhangjiagang to the east, Wuxi to the south, Changzhou to the west, and Jingjiang to the north. Jiangyin is located at the head of Jiangtou Haitou and the throat of the Yangtze River. Historically it was the Jiangfang Fortress. It is an important transportation hub for the north and south of the river, and a natural harbor for rivers, lakes, and seas to transport and exchange.
Huisida has been dedicated to the R&D, production and sales of special equipment in the industrial gas and gas industries. At present the company registered capital of 18 million yuan, the factory covers an area of 1200 square meters, Hui Si Da warmly welcome all new and old customers visit the company inspection, guidance! With the spirit of "integrity, pragmatism, enterprising, and innovation", we create a bright future together with our customers!
·American Society of Mechanical Engineers ASME U Stamps
· "A, B pressure pipeline component assembly device" manufacturing license management system
· ISO9001 international quality system certification (receiving)
· ISO14001 Environmental Management System Certification (Receiving)
· ISO18000 occupational health and safety management system certification (in receipt)
·Natural gas skid series;
· Gas pressure reduction device series;