Product description: ExtraScan10 the input aperture is 10mm (compatible with 1064nm 355nm 532nm 10.6um lenses ), uses digital driver, fully self-developed driver/ control algorithm/ motor. Strong interference resist performance, high speed, high precision; suitable for high-precision marking, cutting and welding.,etc.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR 10MM EXTRASCAN(D) GALVO SCAN HEAD
1% of full Scale Step Response error
10% of full Scale Step Response error
Long-term drift over 8 hours
<0.1mrad. (If use 160mm T-thete, heat enginer for 2 hours, the drift over 24hours will ＜0.01mm)
Typiacal Scan Angle
±15V DC, ≥3A
25℃ ± 10℃
1) High-precision grating ruler as feedback, 25 bit resolution
2) Low noisy, excellent linearity and minimal drift 3) Based on FPGA, digital driver has strong interference resist ability and excellent dynamic performance. 4) Well waterproof and dustproof performance 5) Fit a variety kinds of F-theta lenses 6) Sucessfully used for high precision marking, FPC cutting and high-precision welding, etc.
* Inquiry and consulting support.
* Sample testing support.
* Visit our Factory.
* Training how to instal the scan head, training how to use the it.
* Engineers available to help solve the problems during use, repair the product if stop working.
Packing & Delivery
250 (L) * 220 (W) * 200 (D)
The normal package is Carton box, products would be protected with buffers.