Gamer Popular RGB Retro Backlit Mechanical Gaming PC Keyboard

$20.50
500-999 Pieces
$19.00
>=1000 Pieces
Min. Order
500 Pieces
Choose your specifications
Company Information

Dongguan Sheng Zun Electronics Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer, Trading Company
Response Time
>72h
Response Rate:
16.7%
Transactions
US$ 70,000+
4 Years Paid Supplier Gold Supplier Onsite Check
Learn More

Quick Details

Style: Ergonomics,Multimedia,Standard,For Tablet,Gaming,Multifunctional Keyboard,Numeric Keyboard,For Laptop,Waterproof
Type: Wired
Interface Type: USB,USB/PS/2
Keyboard Standard: 108 Keys
Wrist Support: Yes
Products Status: Stock
Application: Desktop
Brand Name: Magic Refiner
Model Number: MK7 RGB Black
Place of Origin: Guangdong China
Product name: RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
Layout: Multiple Layout
Color: Black / White
Light Mode: LED Backlight/14 Colors
Material: Aluminum+ABS
keys: 108
Certificates: CE, RoHS
Package: Color Box
size: 440*215*40
Warranty: 12 Months
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 48.5X22X6 cm
Single gross weight: 1.4 KG
Package Type: Packaging Details: Neutral gift box for 108 keys mechanical keyboard

 Gamer Popular RGB Retro Backlit Mechanical Gaming PC Keyboard

 

Product Description

 

 

Product Description

MK7 RGB Black Retro Round gaming keyboard

size440mm*215mm*40mm 
Weight1340g
CableMagnetic ring gold plated USB interface
anti-interference shielding loop2.0M
Switch life5 million times
Mechanical switchBlue switch
Keys

108keys full keys no conflict,

with Retro Round keycaps

materialBrushed aluminum alloy

 

 

 

Advantage

Speed respone

Ergonomic design

Anti-ghosting for full keys

zero abrasion

metal matte panel borad,durable

multiple kinds lighting effect, and 14 kinds of multimedium funtion keys

 

 

Products display:

 

 2.jpg

 

4.jpg

 

5.jpg

 

6.jpg

 

 

 

Contact

Betty Tang

 

Whatsapp:+86 13528699137

 

Wechat : 1833479323

 

 

Company Information

SHENG ZUN takes Quality Oriented and innovation for the soul as our business principles, gathering together industry elite, continuous innovation and improve the products’ property and technology content to meet the clients and markets’ need, we have signed contracts with renowned design company to make sure that we can regularly rolls out independent R&D and design new products every year. Keeping the passion for independent innovation. About the purchasing of the raw material parts, production and processing and storages products, we have dozens of testing procedures to make sure that every product is the best electric competition peripheral equipment for global game players

MK9_07 

Our Services

 

Best quality: we have the best professional and experienced engineer(more than 10 years in this field) and strict QA and QC system. Repair rate under 0.2%.
 
Best price: we are the manufacturer, some rew-material like charger cables, transformer, housing and headset make by ourself , we could control the quality well and reduce our cost to offer competitiver price and exellent quality.
 
Strong Production capacity: 1 million pcs per month, could provide any customized design or package upon request.
 
Good after-sale service: 1 year warranty, provide the replacement or free accessory if any problems.
 
Payment term:  We accept T/T, L/C, Western Union.
                              We request 30% deposit; the other 70% balance before Shipping.
FAQ

 

1.How does your factory do regarding quality control?
  Quality is priority. In order to control quality better, all of our products are inspected for 4 times by QC staff before delivery. The first time for raw material, second time for finished products, third for products appearance and fourth for function.
 
2: What is your product quality?
   Our raw materials are purchased from qualified suppliers. And we have a strong quality control team to guarantee our quality according to AQL standard.
 
3: How will you deliver goods to me?
   We always ship by air and sea. In the mean time, we cooperate with international expresses such as DHL, UPS, FedEx, TNT to enable our customers to get their goods rapidly.
 
4: What kind of products does your factory specialize in?
  Our company products mainly mouse, keyboard and headphone.
 
5: How long do I need to wait before my goods arrive?
   5-7 days for air transportation, 2-5 days for international express. 20-40 days for sea transportation.