cheap house windows for sale Aluminum casement window with retractable blinds
- 6063-T5 high quality thermal break aluminium profile, thickness 2.0 mm
- 6063-T5 high quality non-thermal break aluminium profiles, thickness 2.0 mm
- Double toughened glazing:5mm+12A+5mm (A:Air);5mm+12A+5mm tinted; 5mm+12A+5mm Low-E; 5mm+27A+5mm
- Single toughened glazing: 3/4/5/6/8/10/12/15/19/21//6.38/11.76mm
- Laminated glazing: 5mm+0.76+5mm, 5mm+0.38+5mm
- German brand: Roto, Siegenia, Geze
- Australian brand: Doric
- Chinese brand: Kinlong, Zhenjiang
- Stainless steel security mesh
- Aluminium security mesh
- Fiberglass flyscreen
- Retractable flyscreen
- Powder coating
- Wood grain
- Fluorine carbon coating
- The member of Australian Window Association and guarantee you 10 years warranty
- Febricating aluminium windows & doors according to AS2047 standards
- The member of Window Energy Rating Scheme
- We have Australian standards workshop and audited by Australian Window Association every year
- High quality of materials to produce qualified products
- More than 10 years of industry experience and 10 years of exporting experience
- With showroom in Sydney and believe both our products and service will make you contented
Q:What is your main product?
A:We can supply the window system (including profile, hardware, accessories, glass) as well as the finished products ready for installation.
Q:How can I know your price?
A:The price is based on buyer's specific requirement, so please provide below information to help us quote exact price to you. 1) Shop drawing / window schedule to show the window dimensions, quantity and type; 2) Frame color; 3) Type of glass and thickness (single or double or laminated or others) and color (clear, tinted, reflective, Low-E or others, with Argon or without).
Q:What is the standard size of your windows and doors?
A:Our product is CUSTOMER MADE. We always manufacture windows and doors according to buyer's dimensions.
Q:What is your delivery time?
A: 38 days after deposit and drawing confirmed
Q:What is your standard color for aluminum frames?
A:Powder coating (Frost black and Sliver grey)
Q:What is your payment terms?
A:Normally, 30% - 50% of total amount by T/T as deposit and balance before delivery. Irrevocable L/C at sight is also acceptable.
Q:Will we need to install the glass (onsite glazed) or do your windows come with the glass installed?
A:We will install glass at factory based on windows/doors dimension to make sure they can be safe during transportation and if easy for our buyer to install the whole windows/doors. Onsite glazed are recommended for big sized products.
Q:What is your warranty ? What do we do in case of problems?
A:7 years quality warranty is provided, including frame unfading nor peel-off, hardware and accessories working properly under correct operation. 10 years warranty for German hardware. In case of our quality problem, we will provide replacement by international courier. Immediate delivery of replacement parts with available in stock, and if not stocking, the time should be depending on material ordering time which is normally 10-15 days.
Q:What kind of service will you provide?
A:We are able to provide the engineering as well as supervising service to guide installation our windows and doors.
Q:Are your products Certificated?Title goes here.
A:Yes, our products meet Australian standard for now and also we will make our product tested and certificated if you required
Q:Is there price difference between powder coating and anodizing ?
Q:What is spectrally selective glazing?
A:Coated or tinted glazing with optical properties that is transparent to some wavelengths of energy and reflective to others. Typical spectrally selective coatings are transparent to visible light and reflect short-wave and long-wave infrared radiation.