Ready to Ship
Fast dispatch
In stock

Quick Ship SERVICE DOG VEST Harness with CUSTOMIZED Embroidered Patches

$4.35
Min. Order
1000 Pieces
Choose your specifications
Company Information

Dongguan CoCo Buddy Pet Product Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer, Trading Company
Response Time
<24h
Response Rate:
76.5%
Transactions
US$ 120,000+
8 Years Paid Supplier Gold Supplier Onsite Check Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Material: Nylon
Pattern: Letter
Season: All Seasons
Collar &amp; Leash Type: Harnesses
Application: Dogs
Feature: Eco-Friendly,Padded,Personalized,Quick Release,Reflective,Stocked
Place of Origin: Guangdong China
Brand Name: COCO BUDDY
Model Number: XB-3002-3
Type: Pet harness
Material: Polyester+Neoprene Padded
Usage: Working Dogs, Training Dogs
Customized Patch: SERVICE DOG, SUPPORT DOG, THERAPY DOG, etc
Size: XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL
Color: RED, BLUE, BLACK, YELLOW, GREEN, PINK
Logo: Customized Brand Logo
MOQ: 1000pcs
Payment: T/T, PayPal, Trade assurance, Moneygram
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 5X5X2 cm
Single gross weight: 0.18 KG
Package Type: As per customer requirements, we are experienced in suppling to AMAZON &amp; Large retailers.
Package Preview: https://sc01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1jTqHKXYqK1RjSZLeq6zXppXaX.jpg_640x640.jpg,https://sc01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1g1eFKbPpK1RjSZFFq6y5PpXaT.jpg_640x640.jpg
Factory Direct

We are the Factory - Contact us.

Lowest Prices - Contact us with the confidence that you are dealing direct with the actual factory, guaranteeing you the most competitive prices, with NO added commissions from middle men or  trading companies.


Amazing product Support - Contact us with the assurance that we really know, understand & love the pet products we make.    Let us help you during the buying process and be here to assist you with any post purchase support. We stand by our products 100% and aim to build long term relationships with our customers to help you grow your businesses


Easy Private Label Service - Contact us to find out about our easy  private label service & have your products manufactured under your own BRAND. Only a factory direct can provide this service so easily for you & with a great range of options.


OEM - Because we are the factory, know that we can make your own designs exactly to your own specifications, contact us with a design at any stage and our factories experienced staff, will work tirelessly to bring your vision into reality. 


Exisiting designs & In Stock Products - Do you just need quality best selling & ready made dog or cat products? Contact us to find out about our great range of proven designs that are in stock and ready to send. 

Product Description

Quick Ship SERVICE DOG Vest with Embroidered Patches

- This quality SERVICE DOG vest, is made from high grade polyester fabric & provides a padded feel for the dog with its Neoprene (the stuff wet suits are made of) lining.

- Use the SERVICE DOG range to show that this dog is on working duty;

- Reflective edging provides safety at night;

- Remember all our designs can be tailored to your own requirements & private labelled with your own brand.


Contact Us: Let us help you.

- - Velcro with wording to PREVENT accidents in public;

Also made are Emotional Support Animal, Therapy Dog, Support Dog, In Training, Blind Dog plus more;


So we can best understand your needs & provide you an accurate quote, please send us a quick message


A member of our dedicated customer service team will be able to answer your questions and provide quotes in a quick and professional manner. 


Email via the contact form at the bottom of this page:


Detailed Specs of Product:

Type: SERVICE DOG vest
Material:  Polyester, Neoprene Padding, Quick Release Buckle, Metal D Ring
Color:  Red, Navy, Black, Orange
Size 
XXS: 11" - 14"

XS: 14" - 18"

S: 18" - 23"
M: 23" - 27"
L: 27" - 32"
XL: 32" - 38"

OEM/ODM Available (Design, Logo, Size)

Order from STOCK: YES - Contact US.
MOQ: 1000pcs (Less from Stocked items - contact us)
Payment Methods: 
T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Trade Assurance 
items 30% in advance and remaining 70% should be paid before shipment
Shipping by DHL, UPS, Fedex, TNT, EMS, by air, by sea.
Sample Time
1-3 days

CONTACT us via the contact form below for more info, we are here to assist! 

Product Pictures
Related Products
Send Us Your Enquiry

Dongguan CoCo Buddy Pet Product Co., Ltd.

Remember we can customize any Dog/Cat collar, leash, harness or bed to your needs! We have years of experience in this industry and are waiting to help you grow your business with quality pet products. 


Skype: iristian_1
Tel : +86-13112247139
TradeManager: cn1513388563
Add: No. 11, Lane 3, Shangzhong Street, Yuanxia Village, Longgui Town, Guangzhou City, Guangdong, China

Welcome to send us Enquiry below