$2.28
Min. Order : 50 Pieces
$2.15
100-299 Pieces
$1.95
300-1999 Pieces
$1.76
≥2000 Pieces

Flip Wallet PU Leather Case For Samsung Galaxy S3 S4 S5 S6 S7 Edge note 8 Cover Painted Stand Phone Cases Capa

Note: Please be cautious and check with your supplier if this product is for virus protection purposes and if the coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect your order.
Coupons
6% OFF
Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Brand Name: HZ
Compatible Brand: Samsung
Function: Dirt-resistant
Place of Origin: Guangdong China
Material: Pu
Model Number: HZ35988
Retail Package: opp package
Packaging Detail: opp
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 16X12X1 cm
Single gross weight: 0.065 KG
Shenzhen Hongzi Technology Co., Ltd.
Gold Supplier
CN
Manufacturer, Trading Company, Distributor/Wholesaler
≤6h
Response Time
90.9%
On-time delivery rate
US$ 50,000+
100
Transactions
Visit Store
 we  can support mixed mode  and  mixed design ;
but MOQ 50 pcs; 10 pcs  each mode each design;
please leaver us message ; 
What's app:008613632842496
Skype:xktechnology2013
Wechat:duanxuqiao521
URL:hongzi.en.alibaba.com 
 
 1.png
 
  • Compatible Samsung Model:Galaxy S8,Galaxy A Series,Galaxy J Series,Galaxy Note 8,Galaxy S6 edge,Galaxy S7 Edge,Galaxy S7,Galaxy S6
  • Design:Exotic,Vintage,Cute,Patterned,Abstract
  • Retail Package:No
  • Size:inch
  • Features:wallet case
  • Type:Flip Case
  • Compatible Brand:Samsung
  • function:with card hold
Material
pu leather case 
Compatible
For iphone  6/6 plus  7/ 7 plus/8/x ;
for huawei
for  samsung
for xiaomi redmi
 
Accept mixed mode  and  mixed design ;moq 10 pcs  each mode each design
Payment
T/T, Western Union;alipay; moneygram;
Delivery Time
1-7 working days
package
Opp package/PE package
Price
According to the quantity
 

 2127438635_834189215.jpgQQ20171201174738.jpg2123695903_834189215.jpg2125196070_834189215.jpg2125196130_834189215.jpg2127420799_834189215.jpg2127438335_834189215.jpg

fature

Logo signs or brand names could be printed;
we accept lower or sizeable order;
Can be sent by sea,Port:Shenzhen/Guangzhou/Hongkong
Any OEM / ODM orders are welcome.
 
2 Packaging
We usually pack our products by poly bags ,retail package, bubble bags and use cartons as outer packaging,
we choose the best and safe packaging material to make sure your orders won’t be damaged during delivery.
please tell us if you have Special requirements on the package, we will try our best to meet your demands .
 
3 Payment
We accept T/T, Western Union, Escrow ,money gram, Alipay and cash as payment method.
We request 100% prepayment before we ship. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,
we request 30% deposit; the rest 70% should be paid after the cargo have prepared.
 
4 Shipping
We use traceable international Express service(DHL,EMS,TNT,UPS,FEDEX , and so on)to ship.
We ship within 3 business days after your payment was cleared. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days