|Supply Ability:||110 Ton/Tons per Month|
|Other Names:||Hot Melt Adhesive|
|Usage:||Construction,Footwear & Leather,Packing,Woodworking,Other|
|Place of Origin:||Taiwan, China|
|Shelf life:||6 months|
|Main Raw Material:||Polyurethane|
|Packaging Detail:||20 kg/drum; 200 kg/drum|
NP H3000B is a butyl rubber based hot melt adhesive, specifically designed for automotive lamp assembly. It has been specifically formulated to have strong bonding strength, good durability, good sealing and easy handling in lamp-bonding application. NP H3000B exhibits good adhesion on plastic substrates, like PC, ABS, PMMA, Untreated PP and Glass substrate. Varying from material types and surface treatments, it is strongly recommended that the reasonable adhesion and physical properties check are needed before the on-line use. If there are any issues while using this product, please contact our technical sales staff.
1. 100% solids, thermoplastic hot melt adhesive.
2. Fast setting, suitable for fast speed machine.
3. Aggressive initial strength.
4. Good adhesion on untreated PP substrate.
5. Good thermal stability.
6. Good durability.
|200℃||Brookfield DV-E, #27||cps||~21,000|
|Softening Point||Ring & ball softening point||℃||>=130|
|Heat aging||180℃, 72hrs No separation|
Suggested running temp. :
Tank: 180 - 190℃
Hose: 180 - 190℃
Nozzle: 185 - 200℃
Can be used in all standard wheel and nozzle applicators.
Adjustment of operating conditions may be needed for achievingthe best performance, but should avoid for a long period of time heating,that will cause theincrease of glue’s viscosity.
If there are any issues while using this product, please contact our technical sales staff.
Standard HM applicator.
1. Material is applied hot – appropriate clothing and eye protection should be used.
2. Uses adequate ventilating system to remove any hot melt fume or vapor that are generated.
3. Keep containers and pre-melters covered to avoid contamination.
4. Rotate stocks – first in and first out.
5. Do not mix with other adhesives.
HAELTH & SAFTY
1. Vapor is harmful if product is overheated. Prevent breathing of vapor.
2. Prevent contact with skin. Do not take internally.
3. Material is applied hot. Appropriate clothing and eye protection should be used to prevent severe burns.
4. Use only with adequate ventilation.
1. Shelf life: 2 years
2. Store at temperature 10 to 35℃ to prevent damage by extreme of hot and cold.
1. Over 10 factories in the world, Top 3 adhesive company in Asia
Nan Pao Group is one of the Top 300 industries in Taiwan and is engaged in the manufacturing of adhesives, coatings, chemical resins and special chemical products. Our production plant locations are widely spread over Taiwan, China (Guangzhou, Jiangsu, Fujian), Vietnam, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, the Philippines, India, Thailand and Australia. The number of employees is over 2,500.
2. Over 50 years glue making experience
NANPAO establishes in 1953 which has over 50 years glue making experience.
3. We use prime grade of raw materials where mostly are from Europe and Japan
4. The exclusively designated supplier of World famous leading brand shoe companies
- NIKE, REEBOK, Adidas, Timberland, Puma, Hush puppies ect. designated supplier.
- Each 4 of 10 pairs of shoes in the world glued by our adhesives.
5. The leading brand of shoe and industrial adhesives
Our yearly sales quantity is as below:
-1800 x 20ft containers
-27000 tons of glue
6. We provide regular overseas visiting and long stay technical personnel service
7. Complete quality control process
Viscometer,Tensile Testing Machine,Moisture Meter,Gas Chromatograph,Gel Permeation Chromatography
8. QC Introduction of Analysis Instruments