(heat reflective glass) is coated by horizontal magnetically controlled high rate sputtering. It can effectively control the transmission of visible light and low infrared.
Coated glass has the higher reflecting power against the sunlight with the reflection ratio up to 20%~40%, so it can save the energy consumption of the indoor air-conditioners and at the same time it has good shading property, so it makes the indoor light a little softer and more pleasant.
Available in a wide range of color tones, it can give a striking appearance to any building. In addition to its aesthetic appeal, it can balance the transmittance of lights and make rooms more comfortable. Visible light reflectance and solar energy interception can reduce your cooling costs.
Applications:1) Doors and windows of buildings2) Curtain walls for tower blocks and buildings 3) Cultural facilities and article decorations
Leybold Coated glass can supply high performance reflective glass which has firm coat resisting acidity and abrasion. The coating layer promises high performance in ten years.
Technician in GVG are engaging to produce fashionable color by their proficiency and experience. Building with GVG glass looks modern and fabulous.
Instruction for coated glass installation
1. Cutting and processing
2. It is divided into the light coated surface and glass surface. When the coated glass is cut into small pieces, the glass surface shall be put onto the desk and the cutting desk should be kept in a clean condition free from any foreign articles; the notch at the rim of the glass is required to be straight and smooth.
3. Storage and transportation: when the coated glass is transported to the buyer, each piece of glass shall be spaced out by the foamed plastic paper and the coated glass surface can be directly touched; the coated glass shall be placed in the rooms with dry air, good ventilation and no eroding gas, but it is strongly prohibited from being stored in the open air.
4. Installation and Construction
(1) After the cement, mortar and coating project is completed, the coated glass shall be then installed; but if the coated glass is installed facing the outside of the room, the coated surface shall face indoor wall.
(2) The surrounding rims of the glass shall be sealed with the elastic materials and the glass adhesive shall be neutral.
(3) The distance seam of each side shall be kept above 7mm and the groove depth of the glass shall be kept between 1.5 and 2.2mm. The surrounding rims of the window frame must have the framed structure and the bottom of the glass must be cushioned with the soft filling block. The surrounding rims of the glass shall not be directly touched with the framework and the hard materials.