|Supply Ability:||12000.0 Ton/Tons per Year|
|Other Names:||fireproof paint|
|Usage:||Appliance Paint,Boat Paint,Furniture Paint,fireproof paint for wood|
|product name:||thin type steel structure intumescent fire retardant coating|
|Place of Origin:||Tianjin China|
|Humidity requirement:||below 80%|
|Main Raw Material:||fire retardant coating|
|Packaging Detail:||with 20L plastic/metal bucket or at your option|
|This product is water based fire retardant coating, non-toxic, odorless, good fire performance. High bonding strength, low cost and convenient construction etc. Covering on the steel surface. When meet with fire, expansion to form relatively thick and dense fire insulation layer. Thus play a role of fire protection of steel structures. Widely used in industrial plants, warehouses, high-rise buildings, stadiums, terminals, stations and other public places. Coated steel beams, steel columns, spherical grid surface play a good role in fire protection. If necessary, supporting the use of decorative finish to achieve the best decorative effect.|
2) Construction environment suitable for temperatures 5-40 degrees Celsius. Relative humidity 80% or less. Good ventilation condition. When the wind speed is large, rainy days or component surface condensation, not suitable for construction.
3) Using brush, roller or spray method. Paint before use, should be fully Stir (recommended drill mixer).
When doing construction, in order to ensure adhesion force, the thickness of first layer should ≤1mm, paint with next layer before you should make sure that the before layer is dry completely. Every layer thickness <1.5mm, until the total thickness reached the design requirements. Unused paint should be sealed and stored for reuse.
1) The coating formulation is completed at the factory, before construction must stir fully. If the paint is too thick during construction, can be added to the total amount does not exceed 5% of the water for consistency adjustment.
2) The paint is strictly prohibited mix use with other paints.
3) When the paint haven’t dry completely, fireproof coating in long rain soaked is strictly prohibited.
4) Fireproof Ability
According to GB14907-2002, Thin Type Steel Structure Intumescent Fire Retardant Coating on 36b shape steel, under 136KN force, test result is below.
1. Packed with plastic bucket, 20kg/bucket.
2. Storage temperature at 5 degrees Celsius - 35 degrees Celsius in a cool and ventilation place, shelf life of six months. During transport storage process should prevent exposure, rain, heavy pressure and upside down.