- Double Components Adhesives
- Fast curing,initial adhesive strength,good oil resistance,chemical resistance,excellent temperature resistance,fine heat-resistance,
Used for sealing automobile,Jade,crystal,ceramic,motorcycle,electrical equipment,toys,lamps,daily necessaries.
Sets in 5 minutes. Item can be harden in 30min, 1 hour cured completely, This epoxy ab adhesive after solidification was transparent, could be grinding, filling and drilling. The Ab glue is Araldite epoxy glue type. And it is made of two-part epoxy compound. Used for adhibiting and repairing household appliances and industrial tools. It would be hardened in 5 minutes under the normal temperature. It is durable, providing strong adhesion and filling a variety of metals, plastics, rubber, wood, porcelain, glass and concrete.
1. Clean and dry the surfaces to be bonded. For smooth surface you'd better to sand grind it
2. Turn the lid off the tube, pierce aluminium seal of tube mouth by coping, squeeze out
equal volume of adhesive liquid and solidification agent from tubes A and B, then mix them
evenly with blending board and use immediately.
3. Apply the blended adhesive on the surfaces of material or appliance to be bonded and
mended. It can be solidified in five minutes after the surface is bonded together at room
temperature. The things bonded may be used in three hours.
4. Do not exchange the lids of tubes A and B with different colours. For ebery-time use,
blend proper quantity of adhesive according to requirements. Blend adhesive as you need and
use it up within three to four minutes.During using, avoid touching amd sticking skin. In
case of touch, please wash skin with soap and water at once. Keep it away from children.
AB Glue Storage:
Keep in shade and cool environment ,the best using period is one year. When it is overdue but it does not go bad, it can still be used.
Bond formed is elastic, thus can absorb material tensions Waterproof and resistant to have
hest diluted and alkalis.
Surfaces to be glued must be dry clean and free from grease. Apply adhesive evenly into both
surfaces to be bonded. Wait for about 10 to 15 minutes until the adhesive feels dry. Firmly
pfree both surfaces together. The strength of bond is determined by the amount of pressure
applies, but not by the bonding duration.
Avoid contact with skin and eyes, once it occurs, flush wiuth water and consult doctor
immediately. Keep out of reach of children.