|Record Audio Format:||WAV|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|SD Card:||16G, 32G, 64G, 128G, 256G|
|Application 01:||Analog/PSTN/Landline/PBX Ext.|
|Application 02:||Intercom Audio Lines|
|Application 03:||Radio Voice Lines|
|Application 04:||Fixed Wireless Telephone|
|Application 05:||Live Recording (conference)|
|Channel No.:||4 Ports / Lines / Channels|
|Service 02:||SDK API for 2nd development|
|Service 03:||Customizable Software|
|Selling Units:||Single item|
|Single package size:||23X17X10 cm|
|Single gross weight:||1.1 KG|
|Package Type:||Standard Export Carton|
NAR6100 is consisted by 72-168MHZ CPU, latest ARM chip and innovative hardware frame and specific call recording software. It is a fully independent recording device that does not depend on a computer. The device supports 1, 2, 4,8,16,32,48,64 lines and 1 network interface. The user can complete all operations through the PC software like: the real-time monitoring on line, record query, audio playback, real-time monitoring and so on, which is convenient for construction, installation, debugging and make it a really worthwhile embedded telephone recorder.
1. Booting speed: 5 seconds to enter the system.
2. SD card / Hard Disk versions can be selected, and SD card can support max 512GB SD card.
3. Support 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 24, 32, 48, 64 lines analog recording at the same time, and various combinations can be done via network.
4. It owns network card itself, which is convenient for networking building and remote monitoring.
5. Total automatically recording without computer supporting, fully embedded-in (standalone) devices.
6. Low power consumption, small heat, and it can run 24/7 without fan.
Multi-devices Manage Synchronously via CMS(Centralized Management System):
After the agent answers the call, NAR-6100 will play a pre-recorded voice file to announce this call is been recorded.
Programmed timer to turn On/Off this feature.
While this feature is ON, NAR-6100 answers the call, play greeting message and take caller’s message.
When no one answer the call, the answering machine will be triggered automatically.
Pre-Recorded TC Verification(Music On Hold via the different DTMF key groups):
Music on hold (MOH) is the business practice of playing recorded music to fill the silence that would be heard by telephone callers who have been placed on hold. It is especially common in situations involving customer service.
l PSTN lines and analog phones;
l PBX and Ext;
l Radio Voice Lines:;
l Live Recording(meeting);
l Intercom Audio Lines;
l Fixed Wireless Telephone.
User needs to analyze original data of PABX channel number, extension number from followed main parameters and input them to program setting.
1. Call symbol: The mark to distinguish the call type (Outbound/Inbound call) in character string. Most PABX show “TO “ to indicate outbound call.
2. Extension position: User have to count the extension number starting position in character strings.
3. Extension number length: Extension number length.
4. PABX channel number position: User has to count the channel number starting position in character strings.
5. Channel number length: PABX channel number length.
From followed example, user can read out outbound call information
1. Call symbol: $TO
2. Extension position: 14th
3. Extension number length: 2.
4. PABX channel position: 24th
5. Channel number length: 2
NAR6100 1/2/4CH Standalone P2P Cloud Network Voice Logger Data Sheet
Wav / A Law
Recording Trigger Mode
Voltage/ Voice/ Hot key/Continuous REC
Off hook detect voltage
On hook detect voltage
CID detect intensity range
0 dB to –32dB
Recording Frequency range
0 Hz to 8000 Hz
Rating operating current
Rating power consumption
-20℃ to 60℃
10% to 90 %
RJ11 cord, power adaptor,
OEM, Customizable Software, SDK and API for the 2nd development.
One year quality warranty and Life-long repair.
Add:6/F East, Bldg 8, Xinwu Cun Industrial Area, Longzhu Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, 518055, China.