We are professional in manufacturing piezoelectric ceramics for more than 50 years. We can make customized products as your requirements.
The company now has 150 employees, including 35 professionals in material research and development, sensor research and development, equality of indicators and parameters, and process design.Among them, there are more than 10 postgraduates with intermediate and senior technical titles, and the talent team has strong comprehensive research and development ability.In recent years, the company has obtained two national invention patents and one design patent.
In 2016, it was approved as a high-tech enterprise by the state.
PiezoelectricCeramics (PZT) materials are categorized as functional ceramics. In sensors they make it possible toconvert forces, pressures and accelerations into electrical signals, and in sonic and ultrasonic transducers and actuators they convert electric voltages into vibrations or deformations.PiezoelectricCeramics materials are classified according to their chemical composition on the one hand, and by the specific application conditions on the other.
· High dielectric constant
· Very high Q-factor
· Excellent temperature stability
· Tight tolerance
· Recommended applications: base station DR filters, satellite communication LNB and so on
· Available in different sizes
1. ultrasonic cleaning trasnducer
2. ultrasonic welding tansducer
3. ultrasonic beauty transducer
4. ultrasonic underwater transducer
5. ultrasonic immersible transucer
6. ultrasonic screening transducer
7. ultrasonic cutting transducer
8. ultrasonic atomization transducer
9. ultrasonic emulsifier
Types of Piezoceramics Material
Piezoelectric Ceramic Ring
Piezoelectric Ceramic Disc
Piezoelectric Ceramic Tube
Piezoelectric Ceramic Cylinder
Piezoelectric Ceramic Ball/Hemisphere
Piezoelectric Ceramic Square/Rectangular