$0.012 - $0.548
Min. Order : 100 Pieces

Silicone Rubber Parts Manufacturer Supply High Quality Guaranteed Custom Molded Silicone Rubber Products

Get Latest Price
Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Port: Shenzhen, or Shanghai
Payment Terms: L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,Paypal, CAD, Credit Card (Alibaba Trade Assurance)
Supply Ability: 1000 Piece/Pieces per Day Urgent Molded Silicone Rubber Products Orders Acceptable,
Silicone Rubber Products Custom Logo: Yes, Can Be Printed Or Molded In Product
Place of Origin: Jiangsu China
Durometer Hardness: 20~80 Shore A
Material: Food Grade High Temperature Heat Resistant Silicone Rubber
Model Number: KY-SR2874
Custom Design: We Can Help Design Free Of Charge
Processing Service: Moulding,Cutting
Certification: REACH, RoHS, Trade Assurance
Assembly Service Available: High Temperature Resistant Food Grade Silicone Rubber Product Parts
Molded Silicone Rubber Products Color: Same As Samples, Or Pantone Chart Code
Brand Name: Kunyang, or OEM
Product / Service: Custom Molded Silicone Rubber Products
Working Temperature: Regularly 200 Centigrade (Can Withstand 250°C Temporarily)
Custom Silicone Rubber Products Features: Food Grade, Weathering Ozone UV Resistant, Easy To Clean
Shenzhen Kunyang Rubber & Plastic Products Co., Ltd.
Gold Supplier
CN
Manufacturer
95.5%
Response Rate
70.6%
On-time delivery rate
US$ 30,000+
18
Transactions
-
Employees
-
R&D staffs
-
Patents
Visit Store
Product Description

Silicone Rubber Parts Manufacturer Supply High Quality Guaranteed Custom Molded Silicone Rubber Products

Our Molded Silicone Products Features: Never Distortion, Attractive Appearance, No Falsh / Burs, High Size Precision, Customer's Logo Can Be In Product Surface, Custom Finish / Texture, Food Grade No Health Harm, Weathering Ozone UV Resistant, Working Temperature Upto 200 Centigrade (Can Withstand 250°C Temporarily), Easy To Clean, Bright Color Display, Flexible And Nice Touch, Odorless, Hardness Shore A Ranges From 20 To 80.

silicone product.jpg

rubber workshop 13.jpg rubber workshop 15

 

mold rubber.jpg
rubber workmanships.jpg rubber material.jpg
rubber worker.jpg rubber products.jpg rubber color.jpg

 

Product And Service We Provide
Custom Made Compression Molded Rubber Parts
Shaping Mode Compression Molding
Product Material Silicone Rubber (We Also Process Other Rubber Materials Like NR, EPDM, NBR, SBR, Viton, CR, ...etc)
Silicone Rubber Products Hardness 20~80 Shore A
Our Custom Silicone Rubber Products Color Custom Made As Original Sample Color Or Designated Pantone Chart Code
Quality Standard REACH, RoHS,Trade Assurance
Kunyang Custom Silicone Rubber Products Market Worldwide
Inquiry Drawing Formats IGS (IGES) / STP (STEP) / PDF
Surface Finish / Texture Made To Order
Logo Printing Welcome
Our Molded Silicone Rubber Products MOQ We Accept Small Order/Sample Order
Mould Cavities Single Or Multiple, Family Mould (1 Mould For Multiple Shapes) Can Be Supported If It's Feasible.
Mould Life 500,000~1,000,000 Cycles
Mould Lead Time Around 7~12 Days
Paying Method Mould---70% As Downpayment, And Remaining 30% After Sample Approval; Production---30% As Deposits, While Remaining 70% Before Delivery / Shipment.
Kunyang Molded Silicone Rubber Products Packing Way
First In Bags, And Then In Cartons Strengthened By Cross Plastic Belts.

 

Customer's Logo Can Be In Product Surface, They Can Be Printed or Molded Or Even In Paint, Please See Picture Below:

Kunyang OEM Logo.jpg

 

Surface Finish Texture.jpg

A Sucessful Case

The Picture Below Shows You How We Customize A Rubber Products For Our Clients, If You Have Questions Or Inquiry, Please Contact US!

Rubber Protection

 

Company Information

Kunyang Rubber & Plastic Products Co., Ltd. is a customization service factory for injection molded plastic parts and compression molded rubber parts, including related mold making and product manufacture. We have high-end equipment and a well-experienced engineer team to provide highly efficient professional service like product design, material selection, prototyping, mold making, production, assembly and packing, and shipment. In our engineer team, we’re proud to have a plastic engineer with field experience from 1993 and a rubber engineer with field experience from 1998. Their employment is our powerful base to provide professional guidance in design and material selection as well as technical support. So far we have served so many customers from countries like USA, Germany, UK, Poland, France, Russia, Canada, Australia, Spain, Lithuania, Belgium, Switzerland, Israel, …etc. Our core competitiveness is very very good price based on Alibaba-Trade-Assurance-backed high quality. Just as you can see the reviews left at our website, the pleasant customization service experience attracts our old customers to introduce their friends to us. We look forward to the honor of serving you in the near future!

Kunyang Company Images
FAQ

FAQs About Silicone Rubber Parts Manufacturer Supply High Quality Guaranteed Custom Molded Silicone Rubber Products:

(1)  Q: What Top Temperature Can You Guarantee Your Silicone Rubber Products Resist?

       A: 200 Centigrade Is Always Ok, And It Can Withstand 250°C Shortly.

 

(2)  Q: For Custom Silicone Rubber Products, What Information Should I Provide You?

      A: Drawings (STP/STEP/STL/IGS/IGES/PDF) or Samples or Picture with Dimensions, Tolerance Requirement, Color, Total Expected Quantity, And Your Special Requirements;

 

(3) Q: Can I Pay By PayPal For Our Molded Silicone Rubber Products?

     A: Yes. For Old Customers, We Can Even Work On D/A, D/P and CAD.

 

We Customize VARIOUS Silicone Rubber Products As Per Customer's Samples Or Drawings, If You Don't Have Either, We Can Help Design Free Of Charge.

Contact Us

Should You Have Any Question Or Intrested In Our Service, Please Feel Free To Contact Us By Email / Phone Call / Skype / WeChat … ! Usually We Can Quotate Price From 10 Minutes To Maximum 1 Hour After We Receive Inquiry During Our Office Time.

Joe Feedback