RUCCA wood plastic composite wall panel 202*30mm wpc cladding waterproof wood panel boards

$5.40
1-499 Meters
$5.20
500-1999 Meters
$3.78
>=2000 Meters
Min. Order
1 Meter
Note: Please be cautious and check with your supplier if this product is for virus protection purposes and if the coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect your order.
Coupons
$100.00 OFF
Company Information

Foshan Ruccawood Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer, Trading Company
Response Time
<24h
Response Rate:
94.9%
Transactions
US$ 520,000+
12 Years Paid Supplier Supplier Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Usage: Indoor
Place of Origin: Guangdong China
Warranty: More than 5 Years
Size: 202*30mm
Color: gold, teak, cedar, red
Product Name: wood plastic composite wall panel
Certificates: CE,S G S,ISO
Project Solution Capability: Others
WPC: wood plastic composite
Model Number: 202 Wall Panel,W05
After-sale Service: Online Technical Support
Feature: waterproof,inflaming retarding,no toxic,recyclable
Name: wood plastic composite wall panel 202*30mm wpc cladding waterproof
Brand Name: Rucca
Function: indoor/outdoor
Application: Hotel,Villa,Apartment,Office Building,Hospital,School,Mall,Sports Venues,Leisure Facilities,Supermarket,Warehouse,Workshop,Park,Farmhouse,Courtyard
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 302X25X21 cm
Single gross weight: 1.3 KG
Package Preview: https://sc02.alicdn.com/kf/H33e6c623bf424efeb5c921b2fadd1e49v.jpg_640x640.jpg,https://sc01.alicdn.com/kf/He8e9476be0b34d6bb8cf3f11b5bf87a8V.jpg_640x640.jpg
Size
202*30mm
Material
a mix of wood flour and poly ethylene with the addition of certain additives
Minimum order
500 meters
Package
Standard canton
Water absorption
Less than 1%
Flame- retardant level
Level B
Payment term
30%T/T in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment
Delivery period
Within 30 days
Remark
The color and the size can be changed according to your request
Application
Indoor/outdoor ,bathroom,kitchen and so on