|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China|
|Model Number:||PLA filament|
|Color:||More than 20 colors|
|Tolerance:||±0 03 mm|
|Print speed:||50-90 mm/s|
|Net Weight:||1kg /roll|
|Type:||OPY High quality PLA 3d printer filament with 1.75 and 3 mm diameter|
|Selling Units:||Single item|
|Single package size:||21X21X8 cm|
|Single gross weight:||1.5 KG|
|Package Type:||1 kg/roll 12 rolls per carton Default diameter: 1.75mm. If 2.85mm or 3mm, MOQ is 24kg per color against 10-15 producing time. Filament colors: randomly colors based on stock, If buyer don't remark colors.|
OPY high quality PLA 3d printer filament with 1.75 and 3 mm diameter
OPY or OEM brand
1.75 / 3.00 mm
190 ~ 220 ºC
Hot bed temperature
0 ~ 40 ºC
50 ~ 90 mm/s
3-15 days upon receipt of deposit
Express: DHL/Fedex/TNT/UPS or By Sea
PLA (Polylactic Acid) is a biodegradable (under the correct conditions) thermoplastic derived from renewable resources such as corn starch or sugarcane. It is one of the most popular bioplastics, used for many applications ranging from plastic cups to medical implants.
PLA filament is most popular and widely used. It's the easiest filament for 3D printer and provides good visual quality. It is very rigid and actually quite strong, but a little brittle. PLA+ is evolution product and effective solve brittle problem.
If you're interesting PLA+, contact us here for more details.
PLA Main Features
1. Easy printing:
Good melt flow rate makes printing process very easy.
2. No need hot bed:
Low shrinkage effectively reduces wrapping / curling layers.
3. Wide range temperature from 190 ℃ ~220 ℃:
Suitable for assorted 3D printer, Makerbot, UP, Luzbot, Leapfrog, Reprap, Ultimaker, Mendel, Prusa, Raise3D and etc.
4. Good toughness, High strength, High stiffness.
OPY PLA Main Adavantages
1. High purity
2. High precision
3. High quality
4. Enough stocks
1. ABS has superior mechanical properties but is harder to print with compared to PLA.
2. PLA is ideal for 3D prints where aesthetics are important. Due to its lower printing temperature is easier to print with and therefore better suited for parts with fine details.
3. ABS is best suited for applications where strength, ductility, machinability and thermal stability are required. ABS is more prone to warping.
4. PLA+ is good improvement product based on PLA filament. It has all PLA advantages and solve brittle problem of normal PLA. PLA+ is more strongert and ideal filaments for 3D printing.
3.5 - 50%
2.1 - 7.6 GPa
1.0 - 1.4 g/cm3
Glass Transition Temperature
1. 100% pure material:
Reject any recycled or regrind raw material.
2. 1st test by inspector before mass production:
Ensure each batch raw materials suitable for printing.
3. 2nd test by laser to automatically monitor diameter in real time:
If beyond torrence, alarm rings and workers disposal unqualified filament at once.
4. 3rd test by inspector for diameter before packing:
Diameter of each roll is manually tested by vernier.
5. Moisture proof: each filament is sealed with one vacuumed bag and a desiccant inside to keep filaments dry.
6. Paper box and carton to avoid unexpected damage in shipping.
7. 4th test by inspector for package quality before delivery.
8. RoHS 2.0 certificate:
Test results of Lead, Mercury, Cadmium, Hexavalent chromium, PBBs, PBDEs and Phthalates such as DEHP, BBP, DBP and DIBP comply with limits as set by RoHS 2.0 (EU) 2015/863 amending Annex II to Directive 2011/65/EU.
3D Printer Filament Serial
– Aquire new demand from customers
– Work out solution by our experts
– Testing sample by customer
– Modifiy and retest
– Confirmed by customer to mass production
– Follow ISO 9001 quality system
– Sophisticated processing technology
– Skilled workers and innovative technical team
QUALITY CONTROL (Q/C)
- ISO standards
– Precision testing instruments and method
– Internal inspection system
– Standardized process
– Good packing machine
– Strict management
– Response in 24 hours
– OEM/ODM is avalible
– Professional answers for your technical and bussiness questions.
– Fast delivery for samples.
– Warranty: 12 months started from the shipping date.
– By sea
– Air freght: DHL, Fedex, TNT, UPS or others
– Credit card
1. Q: What's the main difference for your comapancy compare to others?
A: Professional. Many of our staffs come from big company in China, some worked in oversea
before. We always consider the customer benefit beyond others. Professional on R&D, professional on service, sales and so on.
2.Q: How long can I receive my sample?
A: 3 to 10 working days with express.
3.Q: Could I order a sample for checking your quality?
A: Yes,sample is free, you only pay shipping cost.
4.Q: Could you accept OEM/ODM?
A: Yes, we accept. You need to provide your LOGO and meet the custimized quantity.
5.Q: What's your product warranty terms?
A: We provide 1 year warranty for our products. Mostly, customers will purchase some spare parts
for urgent case.
6.Q:How to place orders?
A: 1. Email us the model, brand and quantity, consignee information, shipping way and payment terms;
2. Proforma Invoice made and sent to you;
3. Complete Payment after confirming the PI;
4. Confirm Payment and arrange production.
7.Q: How to contact your company?
A: Contact us as below guide, we're glad to provide you best price!!!