|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||50000 Piece/Pieces per Day|
|Type:||Nursery Trays & Lids|
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu China|
|Name:||plastic seed tray|
|Color:||white,black and etc.|
|Shape:||square buttom and round buttom|
|Delivery Time:||5-20 days,according to the actual qty|
|Advantage:||ultra-durable,eco-friendly,easy for transporting|
|OEM and ODM:||available|
|Payment Term:||FOB,CIF and etc.|
|Payment:||T/T,L/C and etc.|
|Delivery Detail:||8-16 working days|
|Packaging Detail:||The regular packing is Carton box. other packing way is available|
What is plastic seed tray?
Plastic seed tray is an important instrument in the production process of factory seedling. Whether it's flowers or vegetables, the most fundamental change in modern gardening is the plantlets, which guarantee rapid and mass production.
Ultra-Durable, High-Quality, BPA Free 50 Cell Tray (with drain holes). Made to last multiple seasons
· Trays are NOT flimsy or brittle. Seedling tray with material won't crack or break during transport
· Extra Strength Propagation 1020 Trays allow roots to grow through. Makes Great Germination Station
· Fits any standard 1020 Tray including Bootstrap Farmers Heavy Duty Trays. Great seedling tray
· Cell is 1.75" square by 2.25" deep reaches bottom of flat. Germination tray is 21.25" x 11.25"
· Great For Flower and Vegetable Transplants
· Tray Measures: 11-1/2" x 22-1/2"
· Each Cell Measures: 1-7/8" across by 2-1/2" deep
· Sturdy Trays: A Grower Should Get Several Seasons of Use
Where can we use plastic seed tray?
What can we plant in the seedling plastic tray?
It can be planted with small vegetables, bean sprouts, watermelon seedlings, tomato seedlings and etc.
What is the material of the plastic seed tray?
What is the advantage of using plastic seed tray?
Click to View Relative Items