Ready to Ship
Fast dispatch
In stock

High Quality Square Sunglasses Women Brand Designer Vintage Retro Big Frame Sunglasses Female Sun Glasses For Women Shades

$2.80
30-49 Pieces
$2.65
50-99 Pieces
$2.35
100-499 Pieces
$1.95
>=500 Pieces
Min. Order
30 Pieces
Choose your specifications
Company Information

Shenzhen Hongzi Technology Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer, Trading Company, Distributor/Wholesaler
Response Time
<24h
Response Rate:
88.3%
Transactions
US$ 40,000+
5 Years Paid Supplier Gold Supplier Onsite Check Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Brand Name: HZ
Model Number: HZ-46228
Style: Fashion Sunglasses
Lenses Material: Plastic
Age: Women
Lenses Optical Attribute: Gradient
Gender: Women
Lens Height: 50mm
Frame Material: Plastic
Department Name: Adult
Lens Width: 53mm
Lenses Optical Attribute: UV400,Anti-Reflective
Name: Square Sunglasses Women
happy freedom sunglasses: UV400 sunglasses Retro sunglasses vintage sunglasses 2018
so real sunglasses Gradient Sunglasses: oculos de sol feminino Points Sun Glasses
Summer Style sunglasses: Outdoors sports Elegant sunglasses retro sunglasses
Delivery Detail: 2 days after payment
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 16X5X4 cm
Single gross weight: 0.06 KG
Package Type: opp

we can support mixed mode and mixed design ;
but MOQ 50 pcs; 10 pcs each mode each design;

please leaver us message ;

What's app:008613632842496

Skype:xktechnology2013

Wechat:duanxuqiao521

URL:hongzi.en.alibaba.com

367910111213141516

1Feature
Logo signs or brand names could be printed;
we accept lower or sizeable order;
Can be sent by sea,Port:Shenzhen/Guangzhou/Hongkong
Any OEM / ODM orders are welcome.
2 Packaging
We usually pack our products by poly bags ,retail package, bubble bags and use cartons as outer packaging,
we choose the best and safe packaging material to make sure your orders won’t be damaged during delivery.
please tell us if you have Special requirements on the package, we will try our best to meet your demands .
3 Payment
We accept T/T, Western Union, Escrow ,money gram, Alipay and cash as payment method.
We request 100% prepayment before we ship. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,
we request 30% deposit; the rest 70% should be paid after the cargo have prepared.
4 Shipping
We use traceable international Express service(DHL,EMS,TNT,UPS,FEDEX , and so on)to ship.
We ship within 3 business days after your payment was cleared. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,