|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||100000 Pair/Pairs per Month|
|Place of Origin:||Guangxi China|
|Viewing Angle:||12 O'clock|
|Delivery Detail:||7-12 workdays|
|Packaging Detail:||foam tray inner and 1000 pieces per standard carton|
Dot matrix lcd display for Industrial injection molding machine display screen
Liyuan Dot matrix lcd display for Industrial injection molding machine display screen
Equipment Display and Control/industrial application
from 0 ℃ to +50 ℃
from -10 ℃ to +60 ℃
customized( 6:00, 12:00, 9:00,3:00)
Our products are widely used as follows:
1.Vehicle audio-visual equipment.
2.Office equipment: printer, copying machine, office phone set, money counter...
3.Household appliances: refrigerator, induction cooker, air conditioner, microwave oven and so on...
4.Instruments: clinical thermometer, wire tester, digital watches, electronic weight scale...
5.Medical devices: sphygmomanometer...
6.Sports equipment: sporting machine...
7.Industrial control equipment: remote control, punched-card machine...
8.Information terminal display: POS...
9.Security products: elevator controller, electronic indicator...
Liuzhou Liyuan Photoelectric Technology Co.,Ltd a professional LCD screen manufacturer, was founded in 2007, located in the north of Guangxi province, China mainland, the workshop area is reached 18,000 square metre.
Main products include TN, HTN, STN, FSTN VA series of LCD, LCM and MCU. With years of development, we have accumulated a lot of experience in LCD screen production, design, develop and sales. Now, we have make thousands of items, own professional independent LCD,LCM R&D department, high-grade and advanced LCD automated production equipment. we can response quickly to the requirement of customer.
Our company aims to provide every clients most suitable, high quality products and most efficient and prestigious services. Finally, we are looking forward to working together in glory with yours.
100% original and new, no fake panels exists !
36 months of warranty !
You can enjoy the real panels directly from original factory;
Original package and Seal for batch orders, all the products are in original package from original factory directly, and all the packages have labels and serial number!
We have international logistic center in HK, Shanghai and Shenzhen, so we can arrange fastest and most convenient delivery for you !
We have professional support team to provide effective service, we are young and full of passion!
Soft poly foam inner reduces damage from complicated and multi-changing environment, LCD display is able to be preserved.
LCD are Packed by anti-static bags with foam inner.The packing is able to withstand rough handling.
Our company accepts customized package with your logo and your specific images.
1, Air cargo: 5-10 days
1.T/T, Western Union, Bank Transfer, Cash, Money Gram and Escrow are all available.
you need to pay 100% for the goods before drawing design chart.
you need to pay 30% of deposit before production, and pay the remaining 70% before shipment.
3.You have to responsible for your own extra fees if you are in remote areas, including customs tax, transportation cost and so on.
4.We will do our best to help you in avoiding customs tax and promise that our goods are in reasonable price.
Question and Answer
Q1: How can I get the price and consult for product details?
A 1: Send inquiry through ALIBABA or email and Skype directly.
Q2: What is the payment method?
A2: T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, Paypal and Escrow.
Q3: How you control the product quality?
A3: Each product were strictly tested before shipping. Our goods damage rate is very low, Our products have stable quality, bright back light, high pixel and have no dead pixel.
Q4: When we receive the box, find any items missing or defective, how should we do?
A4: Please contact us ASAP, we will check and give you best solution soon.
Q5: Can I get some samples?
A5: Sample order is welcome. Price would be negotiated bass on bigger quantity.
We will reply you within 24hours.
Welcome your order and any relevant requests.
Provide warm and friendly service and after-sale service.
Ensure the goods meet the quality standards and will be delivered on time.
Contact us for more details about datasheet,price,shipping and discount!
Send your Inquiry Details in the Below, Click "Send" Now!
We sincerely look forward to win-win cooperation with you.