$3.60 - $5.00
Min. Order : 50 Pieces

Luxury Rabbit Fur panda Case For iPhone 6 6s 6Plus 5s 7 7plus 8 X Cute Cartoon warm fluffy Hair plush case Cover

Coupons
4% OFF
Get Latest Price
Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Port: shenzhen
Payment Terms: T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram
Supply Ability: 12000 Piece/Pieces per Week
Brand Name: HZ
Compatible Brand: Apple IPhones
Function: Anti-knock
Type: Case
Size: 4.7 5.5''
Compatible iPhone Model: iPhone 6 Plus,iPhone 6s,iPhone 6s plus,iphone 7 Plus,iPhone 6,iphone 7
Material: plastic
type: cartoon
Model Number: HZ-555487
Retail Package: No
Delivery Detail: 1-7days
Packaging Detail: opp
Shenzhen Hongzi Technology Co., Ltd.
Gold Supplier
CN
Manufacturer, Trading Company, Distributor/Wholesaler
≤13h
Response Time
93.3%
On-time delivery rate
US$ 40,000+
113
Transactions
Visit Store

we can support mixed mode and mixed design ;
but MOQ 100 pcs; 20 pcs each mode each design;

please leaver us message ;

What's app:008613632842496

Skype:xktechnology2013

Wechat:duanxuqiao521

URL:hongzi.en.alibaba.com

Material
fur
Compatible
For iphone 5/6/6 plus 7/ 7 plus ;8 ,X
Mix color
Accepted
Payment
T/T, Western Union;alipay; moneygram;
Delivery Time
3-7 working days
Price
According to the quantity

aeProduct.getSubject()aeProduct.getSubject()aeProduct.getSubject()aeProduct.getSubject()aeProduct.getSubject()aeProduct.getSubject()aeProduct.getSubject()

1Feature
Logo signs or brand names could be printed;
we accept lower or sizeable order;
Can be sent by sea,Port:Shenzhen/Guangzhou/Hongkong
Any OEM / ODM orders are welcome.
2 Packaging
We usually pack our products by poly bags ,retail package, bubble bags and use cartons as outer packaging,
we choose the best and safe packaging material to make sure your orders won’t be damaged during delivery.
please tell us if you have Special requirements on the package, we will try our best to meet your demands .
3 Payment
We accept T/T, Western Union, Escrow ,money gram, Alipay and cash as payment method.
We request 100% prepayment before we ship. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,
we request 30% deposit; the rest 70% should be paid after the cargo have prepared.
4 Shipping
We use traceable international Express service(DHL,EMS,TNT,UPS,FEDEX , and so on)to ship.
We ship within 3 business days after your payment was cleared. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,