|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||2000000 Piece/Pieces per Month die cast electronic spare parts|
|CNC Machining or Not:||Not CNC Machining|
|Type:||Drilling,Etching / Chemical Machining,Milling|
|Micro Machining or Not:||Not Micro Machining|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China|
|Model Number:||OEM precision CNC electronic spare parts|
|Brand Name:||OEM die cast electronic spare parts|
|electronic spare parts name:||Custom made cnc precision turning sharp electronic spare parts|
|electronic spart part material:||Aluminum alloy, zinc alloy, magnesium alloy|
|electronic sapare parts process:||die casting|
|spare parts surface treatment:||polishing, shot blasting, painting, powder coating, anodizing etc|
|Application:||Auto, motorcycle, machine, industrial, furniture, door, window parts|
|spare parts shape:||according to customer's design|
|spare parts mold life:||80,000 shots|
|electronic spare parts sample:||10 days|
|spare part packaging:||pearl cotton bag/ bubble bag/ poly-bag+ carton+ woodecn case|
|spare part lead time:||35days|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
|Packaging Detail:||pearl cotton bag/ bubble bag/ poly-bag+ carton+ woodecn case|
high quality custom aluminum die cas precision CNC electronic spare parts
Product description of high quality custom aluminum die cas precision CNC electronic spare parts
|Product||High quality custom made cnc precision turning sharp electronic spare parts|
|Material||Zinc alloy, aluminum alloy, magnesium alloy|
|Surface Finish||Polishing, Sandblasting, Painting, Powder coating , Plating, shot blasting, Parting line removal, Chrome Plating (Matt/Bright), Nickle plating, Zinc plating, Anodizing, PVD, E-coating, T-coating etc.|
|Process||Drawing & Samples → Mould making → Die casting → Deburring→ Drilling and threading → CNC Machining → Polishing → Surface treatment → Assembly → Quality inspection → Packing → Shipping|
|Machine||Die casting machine 120 ton- 1200 ton|
Hot chamber die casting machinies: 58T/88T/168T
CNC centers, Electrinc pluse, Wire EDM, milling, drilling, grinding
|Drawing file||IGS . STEP . SLD . X_T . DXF .DWG . SAT . STL.|
|Certificates||ISO9000, SGS, ROSH|
1. More than 10 years of experiences in die casting field
3. We have our own design team
8. We are factory, so we can offer competitive price
Aerospace &Telecom equipment
Medical & Marine & Construction &
Industrial Equipment & Components, Lighting system etc.
Jin Yuan Fu Metal Products Co., Ltd was established in 2003, professional factory specialized in kinds of aluminum alloy/ zinc alloy/ magnesium alloy die casting products with OEM & ODM, has been a leading and professional supplier in the line of automotive industry parts ,motorcycle parts, bicycle parts, mechanical parts, medical parts, furniture accessories, aerospace parts, telecom equipment parts, power tool housing, industrial equipment and components, lighting system components, logo tags/labels, medal etc.
We have a mature production technology and strict product inspection system, improve the quality tracking, thus ensuring product quality and stability. We are confident to be the best, in terms of environment, technology and internal management will become the industry benchmark, we are happy to be your best partner for you to provide better products and better services.
Q1: Are you factory or trade company ?
Jin Yuan Fu is an OEM/ODM die casting and mould making manufacturer.
Q2: Will my drawing be safe after you get it?
Yes, we will not release your design to third party unless with your permission.
Q3: What’s the mould life time?
Aluminum die casting mould 80,000-100,000 shots. Zinc alloy die casting mould 300,000-500,000 shots.
Q4: What’s the die casting mould making time?
Usually 30 days.
Q5: What’s the lead time of samples and mass production?
Usually sample time is 10 days after mould’s done. The time of mass production is 20-30days
Q6: What kind of materials can be provided?
1.Product materials: Aluminum alloy, Zinc alloy, Magnesium alloy
2.Mould materials: H13, SKD61, DAC, DIEVAR, 8407, TQ1, 15#, etc.
3.According to customers’ requirements.
Q7: What’s the advantage of your factory compared to other manufacturer enterprises in China?
1. We have independent R&D, mould making and manufacturing systems.
2. We are factory in ShenZhen. Convenient transportation.
3. We have strong mould and QC department which can control the products to meet your strict requirements.
4. We are quality control ISO/TS16949: 2009
Q8: What’s the payment terms?
Our payment terms is T/T in advance (30% deposit), the rest 70% balance before delivery.