|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||5000 Piece/Pieces per Day Both OEM and ODM service available|
|Lamp Luminous Flux(lm):||600|
|Working Temperature(℃):||-15 - 60|
|Lamp Body Material:||Aluminum + pc|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China|
|Color Temperature(CCT):||Warm White|
|Lamp Luminous Efficiency(lm/w):||85|
|Product Name:||Led Bulb Lamp|
|Beam angle:||120 Degree|
|Item Type:||Bulb Lights|
|LED Light Source:||LED Chip|
|Packaging Detail:||Standard Unit Packaging: 1-Pack Standard Carton Packaging: 90Pcs Per Carton Standard Carton Size: 38*38*34cm / 14.9*14.9*13.3inches Standard Carton Net Weight:11.8kg Standard Carton Gross Weight: 12.7kg|
Remotely controlling your home light bulbs on mobile phone App from anywhere at anytime
What’s better than controlling your home light bulbs from almost anywhere at anytime in the world? With our innovative technology that works on Wi-Fi (2.4GHz)/2G/3G/4G, you definitely can! No bridge or gateway or hub or remote required, it is super easy to set up and use. What you need do only is setting your bulb on bulb adapter and adding the bulb into the mobile phone App(Please follow the user manual).
You can create a group and add several bulbs into the group, then you can control all your home bulbs together at the same time via a finger tap. This makes one-touch control possible.
Imagining the fun of controlling your bulb just using your voice! Yes, our smart bulbs perfectly obey your voice commands from Amazon Alexa and Google Home Assistant. e.g. Alexa/Google , turn on/off my bulb, Alexa/Google, turn my bulb color to red/green/blue/white, Alexa/Google, turn my bulb brightness to 1%/100%. Impressive, right?
If you have added the bulb into your App. You can share your bulb with your family, friend and colleague on the App if you need if you know his Smart Life account, so they can also control the bulb on App even if they had never add the bulb.
Automated schedules & Adjustable brightness, color, color temperature
You can set a schedule to turn on/off your bulb at a time, e.g. set a schedule to turn on your bulb at 7:00 pm and turn off at 11:00 pm. The adjustable color, brightness, color temperature will meet you different requirement and give you a colorful atmosphere.
Made for widely use & built for safety
Our bulb comes with E27 screw base and rated for 85-245V voltage, which is the most commonly used standard all around the world. Made of high-quality flame retardant materials and can be safely used at your home.
Warranty & other vital info
Our smart bulbs are made of the highest standards. Our 1-year replacement warranty for any quality-related issues means we’ve got you covered! Contact us for an easy and fast replacement if you meet some quality issues. Compatible with Android 4.1 & iOS 8.0 versions and above. Download our free and easy-to-use "Smart life" App, connect to the bulb and get going! Generally, for indoor use and domestic purposes only.
Why failed in adding device?
1. Make sure the device is powered on and close to your mobile phone when adding device.
2. Make sure your mobile phone is connected to the Wi-Fi network and your Wi-Fi router is working properly.
3. Make sure the device is ready for configuration. Please refer to the Product Instruction “Add Devices in Easy Mode” or “Add Devices in AP Mode” for details.
4. Make sure the connected devices have not reached the maximum number of Wi-Fi router. If not, please disconnect the network of some devices.
5. Make sure password of the Wi-Fi network is correct when adding new device.
6. Make sure you have selected 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network if you have a dual-band Wi-Fi router.
7. Make sure you have not used any Chinese Characters to name your Wi-Fi network.
Can I control device with 2G/3G/4G network?
When adding device for the first time, it requires that your mobile phone and device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. After adding device successfully, you can remote control your device with 2G/3G/4G network.
How can I share my device with others?
1. Open you Smart Life APP, select your device and tap the button in the top right corner. Tap “Device Sharing” and “Add”, then select the country/region where the account belongs to and input the account (a phone number or an E-mail address) you want to share with. (Please make sure the phone number or E-mail is registered.)
2. Open you Smart Life APP, tap “Profile” on the lower right corner of the APP. Select “Device Sharing” and add device you want to share with others, then select the country/region where the account belongs to and input the account (a phone number or an E-mail address) you want to share with. (Please make sure the phone number or E-mail is registered.)
How can I manage the device shared by others?
Open you Smart Life APP, tap “Profile” on the lower right corner of the APP. Tap “Device Sharing” ,you will find devices shared by others.
Why I failed in binding account/ Skills
Make sure you have select right country/region.
Try to change a different Internet Explorer when binding account.