|Supply Ability:||500 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Material:||Cold Rolled Steel|
|Color:||Black, white, red|
|Heat area:||180 square meters|
|Packaging Detail:||Honeycomb board with pallet carton , poly bag inside, filled with pearl cotton.|
Pellet hourly consumption (Max)
Pellet hourly consumption (Min)
Air inlet pipe
Air outlet pipe
Thickness of Steel, inside
Thickness of Steel, outside
1. Outside: steel-powder coating. High-temp paint painting. Surface temperature is below 120°C, side panels below 60°C.
2. Inside: monobloc steel structure, hand welded, heat-resistant up to 1200°C with high temperature paint.
3. Door: carbon steel, high temperature resistant, with 800°C ceramic-glass.
4. Removable ash box: it collects the ash fallen through the holes in the brazier.
5. Glass self-cleaning: designing wind to blow ash from the glass keeps the glass always cleaning.
6. Control panel: simple and easy to be operated. It's possible to plan the weekly switching on and off(week-end included).
7. Thermostat: it can keep the room's temperature stably. The temperature can be selected by users both on the panel and remote control, showing on the display.
8. Four steps power setting: it is up to your need, which also shows on the display.
9. Remote Control: it's helpful to operate the functions: on and off; Power low or high; temperature low or high; within 10m scope.
1. Clean burning, cost-efficient heating for your home
2. No hassle: Among the many wood-burning stoves available, pellet stoves are the easiest to operate. You'll typically need to load these stoves with wood pellets just once every day or two-and loading the pellets is a simple matter of pulling out the hopper and pouring the pellets in.
3. Smoke free: Pellet stoves don't produce smoke. This means you'll never have to worry about "smoking out" a room, or dealing with the subsequent dry air and unpleasant smells.
4. Heat safe: With a pellet stove, there's virtually no external heat while it's operating. You can place a pellet stove as close as one inch away from a wall, and it will pose no fire hazard. It's the ideal heating choice for households with children and pets.
5. Environmental and cost advantages
Wood pellets used in pellet stoves are tightly condensed, which makes burning them a low-moisture, highly efficient process. There are less harmful gases released into the air through wood pellet burning than with regular wood-burning stoves.
1. Dynamic System
The revolutionary for the self regulating of the combustion parameters ensure optimum efficiency and guaranteed security.
2. Hermetic System
Sealed combustion chamber for passive houses:
the air taken from outside, in this way the stove does not take the air from the room.
3. Glass Cleaning System
An additional air duct creates an air passage between the flame and the ceramic glass, ensuring cleaning for several houses.
4. Automatic Ignition&Feeding System
Do not need artificial to burn, clean and quick and no pollution. Full automatic feeding, match wind system, Without Manual control, Then achieve best combustion
5. Automatic temperature control& fire-adjustment
6. Remote Control Design
7. Compare with traditional wood burning stoves:
This biomass pellet stoves look similar to traditional wood burning stoves but use modern microprocessor controls to ensure an efficient and clean burning fire. Because they use thermostatic controls and fans to distribute warm air around the room they are safer than traditional stoves, which rely on radiated heat to warm the room, making the room's temperature uneven and the body of the stove dangerously hot.
Fuel Material Requirements:
Wood pellet, biomass pellet
Pellet stove can be widely used to home, office building, cottage, hotel, coffee shop, beauty salon and gymnasium etc.
For Sample: fumigated wooden case outside, poly bag inside.
For Bulk:1 pc/carton honeycomb board with pallet carton , poly bag inside, filled with pearl cotton.
Pack Size: W*H*D=600*1100*540mm
80pcs for 20ft container
168pcs for 40ft container.
168pcs for40ft high cube container.
* Inquiry and consulting support.
* Sample testing support.
* View our Factory.
* Training how to instal the machine, training how to use the machine.
We are a professional pellet stoves manufacturer. Our factory was founded in 2012. It is a trade-oriented factory integrating design, R&D, production and sales. Most of the countries in Europe have our stoves on sale, and our pellet stoves are already in many models for your choose. And most clients choose to cooperation with us because we have good quality and competitive prices.