2019 CE Approved Long Driving Distance City E Bike Electric Bicycle

$651.00
Min. Order
1 Piece
GET LATEST PRICE ON APP
Choose your specifications
Company Information

Suzhou Ansbern Sports Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer, Trading Company
Response Time
<24h
Response Rate:
92.5%
Transactions
US$ 150,000+
4 Years Paid Supplier Gold Supplier Onsite Check Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Port: shanghai
Payment Terms: L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T
Supply Ability: 20000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Wattage: 251 - 350w
Voltage: 36V
Power Supply: Lithium Battery
Wheel Size: 26&quot;
Motor: Brushless
Certification: CE
Frame Material: Aluminum
Foldable: No
Max Speed: 30-50km/h
Range per Power: 31 - 60 km
Place of Origin: Jiangsu China
Brand Name: ansbern
Model Number: ASB-EB-02
Electric Bike City: 2019 CE Approved Long Driving Distance City E Bike Electric Bicycle
e bicycle: 2019 CE Approved Long Driving Distance City E Bike Electric Bicycle
e bike electric bicycle: 2019 CE Approved Long Driving Distance City E Bike Electric Bicycle
Packing size: 140*23*79cm
Frame: 26&quot;, 6061 Aluminum, Smooth Welds
Front fork: Al alloy Suspension
Rim: Al alloy, 20&quot;*4.0&quot;*36H*12G
Tyres: KENDA K924 26&quot;*1.75&quot;
Handlebar: Al alloy, Promax
Crank Set: Al alloy
Packaging Detail: 1PC/Carton for 2019 CE Approved Long Driving Distance City E Bike Electric Bicycle

2018 CE Approved Long Driving Distance City E Bike Electric Bicycle02_01.jpg

Product Description

02_02  .jpg2018 Long Driving Distance City E Bike Electric Bicycle

Product Specification(ASB-EB-02)
Main ComponentsElectric System
Frame 26", 6061 Aluminum, Smooth WeldsMotor250W350W Brushless 
Front forkAl alloy SuspensionBattery36V
RimAl alloy, 20”*4.0"*36H*12G 10.4Ah
TyresKENDA K924  26"*1.75"ChargerAC110V--240V
SpokesSteel spokes, Bronze Nipple 47-63Hz (APT)
HandlebarAl alloy, PromaxThrottleThumb
StemAl alloyController Intelligent controller 
DerailleurNILPAS&DisplayHighly sensitive LCD
Rear derailleurNILFront LightFront LED Light 
Brake leverAl alloy Rear LightRear LED Light 
F/R brakeDisc-brake, ZoomPerformance & Packing 
GripDCMax speed25/32km/h
SaddleSR Limite speed25km/h
Seat postAl alloy, PromaxDriving distance35-60km/power
Crank SetAl alloyCharging time&life6 hours to max charge
ChainKMCMax loading100kgs
PedalAlloyN.W.20kgs(W/ Battery)
Freewheel16TPacking size140*23*79cm

02_03.jpgASB-EB-02.jpg

Our Advantages

02_02.jpg

CITY

 1.Warranty term(start on the day of B/L)
36 months for the Frame.
24 months for the electric motor.
12 months for the Li-ion battery.
12 months for the controller.
12 months for the charger .

 2. Offer Free Design Service

 3. Accept low MOQ

 4.Accept OEM & ODM

 5.Excellent After-sales Service

 6. On- time shipping

 7. Updated design continuously

 8. Nice packing

Product Categories

Production Process

-1_09.jpg 

Company Profile

-1_07.jpg 

Certifications

-1_08.jpg 

FAQ

CITY

When can I get the price?

We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price,  please call us or tell us in your email so that we will regard your inquiry priority.

What’s the lead time and payment term?

It usually takes 45 days for hi- ten steel frame, and 60 days for alloy and chromoly frame.

30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% T/T as per B/L copy.

Can we customize geometry and use different component?

Yes, we can do CAD drawing for you (free).

Of course you can, but the price and the lead time may differ.

What color can we do and can you design packaging or logo ?

We can do just any color with the color code or a color picture.

Yes, our graphic designer can do it for you for free.

What is your sample policy?

We can supply the sample and the sample cost can be refunded when you place an order of above 100pcs.

Contact Us

-1_10.jpg