In just ten minutes appliances form coffee machines and steam irons to all types of kettles and even
showerheads can be restored to their former glory! All Purpose descaler removes lime scale leaving
appliances clean,fresh and working more efficiently.
—Kettles (suitable for all types of kettle including plastic)
1. Half fill kettle with water and boil (do not overfill). Unplug and place in empty sink. Slowly add contents
of sachet. Leave for 10 minutes. Use 2 sachets for heavy scale.
2. If any scale remains, reheat solution until it fizzes (DO NOT boil as this may cause overflow).
3. Pour solution away, rinse kettle with cold water, boil again with clean water and then rinse once more.
Check manufacturer's instructions before use as some irons may not be suitable for treatment.
1. Heat iron until it is hand hot and then unplug (ensure iron is switched OFF during descaling). Empty
contents of sachet into a jug and pour into iron's water chamber. Top up with tap water and set to steam
position (but DO NOT tum iron on).
2. Place iron in an empty plastic bowl with the warm plate facing down, Shake gently until solution starts
to drain through steam holes. Leave for 10 minutes (or until empty). If iron has a spray button, briefly pump
any remaining solution through.
3. Rinse thoroughly with cold water, drain and dry. To ensure solution is completely cleaned from iron,
briefly iron a spare piece of fabric before using.
1. Half fill water reservoir with water and add contents of sachet.
2. Switch machine on and allow about half of the solution to filter through before switching off.
3. After 10 minutes switch machine on to filter through remainder of solution, before running the machine
through twice with clean water.
1. Detach shower head from its lead and place it, sprinkler holes down, in a jug. If it is fixed, remove
sprinkler nozzle only and place in jug.
2. Empty contents of sachet into jug and add only enough hot water to cover sprinkler holes. (NOTE: Very
hot water can distort plastic shower heads). Leave for 10 minutes.
3. Pour solution away, rinse well with clean water and reassemble shower head.
To keep appilances good-as-new and running efficiently, descale every 3 months in hard water areas and every 6 months in soft water areas.
Limescale build-up can damage the lining of your appliance, and this damage may be revealed when the
scale is removed- the action of All Purpose Descaler will not have caused this damage.
Avoid spilling descaler solution onto surfaces.
If spillage occurs, wash away with hot water as soon as possible.
In case of spillage on the outside of appliances, wipe away thoroughly with a damp cloth.