Aofeng Polyurethane Sealant is a high performance, single component, moisture curing, polyurethane sealant ideally suited for a number of construction applications.
Used to Seal
• Vertical and horizontal expansion joints
• Concrete control joints
• Precast and tilt-up construction
• Masonry expansion joints
• Aluminum curtain walls and storefronts
• Doors and windows
• Submerged applications
• Faster curing than most competitive products
• Tack-free in 60 minutes per ASTM C679
• Joint movement capability ±25%
• No priming required for most applications
• Excellent weather resistance
• No mixing required
• Low VOC – 35.1 g/l
• Paintable after Tack-free
• Low modulus/Low shore A hardness
Only black currently.
Sausage packs only.
|Properties||Item No. of PU adhesive sealant|
|Density @ 23℃, g/cm³||1.45±0.02||1.47±0.02||1.35±0.02||1.20±0.02|
|Hardness Shore A||68±1||60±1||60±1||38±1|
|Extrusion rate, g/min||≥200||≥200||≥200||≥200|
|Sag rate, @ 23℃, mm||0-1.0||0-1.0||0-1.0||0|
|Tack-free time @ 23℃, 50%, min||30||30||30||30|
|Curing rate, mm/24h||3.0-4.0||3.0-4.0||3.0-4.0||3.0-4.0|
|Peel adhesion,Cohesion destruction, % ||70||90||90||90|
|Elongation to break @ 23℃, 50%rlf, 24h, 2mm), %||700±30||350±30||350±30||350±30|
|Tensile stength @23℃, 50%rlf, 24h, 2mm, Mpa||3.0±0.2||3.0±0.2||3.0±0.2||3.0±0.2|
|Tear strength @ 23℃, 50%rlf, 24h, 2mm, Kn/m||20±1||10±1||10±1||10±1|
Polyurethane sealants and adhesive sealants must be stored in a controlled environment to maximize shelf life. Store the products in the original unopened containers below 77°F (25C).
When stored at recommended conditions, the shelf life is 9 months after shipment from AOFENG.