Soft Bamboo Fiber Wholesale Couple Pajamas Sets

$7.00 - $13.00
Min. Order
500 Sets
GET LATEST PRICE ON APP
Company Information

Qingdao Zuoyou Garment Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer, Trading Company
Response Time
<24h
Response Rate:
74.7%
Transactions
---
11 Years Paid Supplier Gold Supplier Onsite Check
Learn More

Quick Details

Port: Qingdao
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T,Western Union,Paypal
Supply Ability: 50000 Piece/Pieces per Month Soft Sleepwear Clothing Bamboo Fiber Wholesale Couple Pajamas Se
Supply Type: OEM service
Place of Origin: Shandong China
Brand Name: LR
Model Number: LRY0001
Fabric Type: Knitted
Feature: Breathable,Plus Size,QUICK DRY,Thermal
Material: Spandex / Bamboo Fiber
Technics: Plain Dyed
Products Name: Bamboo Fiber Couple Pajamas Sets Wholesale
Season: Spring, Summer, Autumn
Occasion: Home wear, sleepwear
Style: Pajamas set
Wash: Machine Wash
Thickness: Medium
logo service: Customized with prints,embroidery
Fabric: Spandex/Bamboo Fiber, customized
Colours: Different colours avaliable
OEM service: Avaliable
Delivery Detail: 45-60days depends on the quantity
Packaging Detail: 1 piece 1 polybag, 25-30 pcs in a carton.as cutomer&#39;s requirement Soft Sleepwear Clothing Bamboo Fiber Wholesale Couple Pajamas Sets
Product Description

 Loungewear Soft Sleepwear Clothing Bamboo Fiber Wholesale Couple Pajamas Sets


In Stock Loungewear Soft Sleepwear Clothing Bamboo Fiber Wholesale Couple Pajamas Sets
Customized.

Product Type:
Soft Sleepwear Clothing Bamboo Fiber Wholesale Couple Pajamas Sets
Material:
Knitted Cloth
Fabric Type:
100% Cotton, Spandex/Bamboo fiber, Customized
Technics:
 Customized Embroidered
Feature:
Breathable, Water Soluble, Plus Size
Minimum Quantity:
100 pcs per color
Sample:
Customized sample can be made in 7-9 days
Payment:
30% as deposit,the rest 70% upon B/L copy , or L/C at sight
Company Name:
Qingdao Zuoyou garment Co., Ltd.
Staff:
Chistina Zhang
Skype:
lrsales05
Tel:
86-0532-86889139
Company Profile

Qingdao Zuoyou Garment CO.,Ltd is a designer bulk sleepwear manufacturer in China. We offer private label custom pajamas sleepwear, loungewear, robes, nightshirts, dresses and all kinds of onesies for customers in USA, UK, Japan and the other 150 countries.

Exhibition
Our Advantages

18 Years Experience

18 years factory for sleepwear, robes and onesies. 10th years gold supplier on alibaba. Our teams specialize in pattern design, construction, costing, sampling, production, merchandising and delivery.

Quality guarantee

We have quality control technicians based in our factories to oversee the manufacturing process and ensure that compliance standards are upheld.

24-hour service

We provide work in progress time and action reports to ensure that all production details are continually monitored. In the view of our excellent products and services,more and more buyers around the world are establishing business relationship with us.

Certifications
Packing & Delivery

Custom packaging

Check quality and packaging.

Custom Polyester Bag

One piece in a Polyester or PP bag,depends on your demand.

Package

50-80 pcs in a carton. We can print your logo on the cartons.

Delivery

We provide one-step service to you address or local port. EXW-Term, shipping via specified forwarder and shipping company.

By sea

Asian:5-7 days to local port.
Other countries: 15-25 days to local port.

By Express

Door to door service, 3-7 days to your address.

Cooperation Steps
FAQ
Q
1. Is it possible to put our logo on the product?
A
Sure. Please send your logo to us.
Q
2. Will samples be free?
A
No problem, it could be refunded when a possible bulk order.
Q
3. Do you carry different designs?
A
Yes,we could work on different designs and styles. Our teams specialize in pattern design, construction, costing, sampling, production, merchandising and delivery.
Q
4. Do you do any costum work?
A
Yes,we mainly work on OEM and do custom order according to your requirement.
Q
5. What is the MOQ? How many colors/designs can we make withing MOQ?
A
Usually 500 unit/color, it is differernt depands on the fabric. Please ask our sales person for details.
Q
6. What is the price of the product?
A
Please send us your quantity, fabrics/materials, colors and patterns. Only with this information we can send you the best price. Please feel free to contact any of our sales person for details.