1. Q: Factory screen do not work/ black screen
A: 1. Ignition on. Check carplay inside light. If there is red light in carplay module, it means carplay works.
2. Please Check if carplay cables installed correctly and locked tightly
3. Check if the carplay dip switch setting right
2. Q: Factory screen works fine ,but carplay interface don't work or works abnormally, like black screen ,crash screen ect
A: 1. Check carplay module dip switch setting, which should be match with dip switch setting operation we offered
2. Check cables connection. Reconnect cables and try again
3.Q: In carplay interface there is no sound
A: 1. Check if you have connect fiber cable from factory to our carplay module.
2. Debugging by follow our carplay sound specification
4.Q: In carplay interface, 360 camera or rear camera don't work
A: 1. According to the specification, enter the reverse setting interface. click no choice and packing off or no choice and packing on. If you want to use 360 camera, then click 360 camera
2. If camera still not work after above steps. check with customer if the car compatible with factory rear camera or if the car has been retrofitted
5.Q: How to set dip switch?
A: We will send a dip switch set via usb to you. please set dip switch by following the file
6. Q: Do you offer update software to us?
A: Yes, we will offer the newest update software to you.
7. Q: How to do if car screen is No signal?
A:Please check all cables if connect correct first. If all cables connect correct, please check dip switch and set it again
8. Q: How to set AUX ?
A: Please email to us. We will reply you via email