Pre-amplifier operable with up to 4 EMG channels
High signal quality with USB data transmission, shielding the signal from power line interference
Consists of 3 standard EMG modules and 8 NCV modules
Easy-to-understand illustrations of electrode placements, stimulation positions and standard waveforms
Easy access to waveform data comparison
Ability to review and generate report for past cases.
A) Amplifier Parameters
- Display Sensitivity: 0.05μV/div ~ 20,000μV/div, ± 10% error. No precision requirements below 50μV/div;
- Frequency-Amplitude Characteristics: 0.2Hz ~10 kHz, where voltage measurement error is +10% ~ -50% between 0.2Hz ~ ≤0.5Hz, and voltage measurement error is +5% ~ -30% between >0.5Hz ~10 kHz;
- Scan Speed: 1ms/div ~ 5000ms/div; ± 10% error;
- High-Pass Filter: 10Hz ~ 20,000Hz; error = +10% ~ -30%;
- Low-Pass Filter: 0.1Hz ~ 5000Hz; error = +10% ~ -30%;
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: ≥110dB;
- Input Impedance: ≥1000MΩ;
- Noise Voltage: ≥ 0.4μV (RMS);
- Resistance to Polarization Voltage: ±300 mV DC polarization voltage, ≤5% error.
B) Current Stimulation Parameters
- Current Pulse Output Intensity: Maximum output 100mA; at 0mA ~ 4mA, step difference is 0.01mA. Error = ±10%;
- Pulse Output Frequency: 0.1Hz ~120Hz, error = ±10%;
- Target Pulse Width: 50μS, 100μS, 200μS, 300μS, 500μS, 1000μS; error = ±10%;
- Stimulus Direction: Positive or Negative.
C) Audio and Visual Stimulation Parameters
a) Audio Stimulation Parameters
- Stimulation Type: Short Tone, Pure Tone.
- Stimulation Frequency: 0.1Hz ~100Hz, error = ±10%;
- Target Signal Probability: 5% ~ 100%, error = ±10%;
- Stimulation Model (for Short Tone and Pure Tone only): Left Ear, Right Ear, Both Ears, Alternate Ears.
- Short Tone Only
1, Short Tone Stimulation Phase: Sparse Wave, Dense Wave, Alternating Waves;
2, Maximum Short Tone Intensity: approx. 130dB;
1, Maximum Pure Sound Intensity: approx. 120dB;
2, Pure Tone Sound Frequency: 250Hz ~7kHz, error = ±10%;
b) Visual Stimulation Parameters (external monitor, PRVEP and P300 only)
- Monitor can be set to display full-screen checkerboard image with alternating black-and-white tiles.
- Checkerboard display can be 4X3, 8X6, 16X12, 32X24, or 64X48.
- Half-screen checkerboard display:
- Left-half or right-half of screen: 2X3, 4X6, 8X12, 16X24, or 32X48 pattern,
- Upper or lower half of screen: 4X2, 8X3, 16X6, 32X12, or 64X24 pattern.
- Quarter checkerboard display: 2X2, 4X3, 8X6, 16X12, or 32X24 checkerboard pattern.
- Horizontal Bar Grid Image
- Full-screen black-and-white horizontal bar image: 1X3, 1X6, 1X12, 1X24 and 1X48;
- Left-half or right-half of screen only: 1X3, 1X6, 1X12, 1X24 and 1X48;
- Top or bottom half of screen only: 1X2, 1X3, 1X6, 1X12 and 1X24,
- Quarter screen display: 1X2, 1X3, 1X6, 1X12 and 1X24.
- Full-screen black-and-white alternating vertical bars: 4X1, 8X1, 16X1, 32X1, and 64X1;
- Left half or right-half of screen only: 2X1, 4X1, 8X1, 16X1 and 32X1;
- Top or bottom half of screen only: 4X1, 8X1, 16X1, 32X1 and 64X1;
- Quarter screen display: 2X1, 4X1, 8X1, 16X1, and 32X1.
- Stimulation Frequency: 0.1Hz - 1Hz, error = ± 10 %;
- Target Signal Probability (P300 only): 5% ~ 100%, error = ± 10 %;
- Non-target signal 1 Probability (P300 only): 5% ~ 100%, error = ± 10 %;
- Non-target signal 2 Probability (P300 only): 5% ~ 100%, error = ± 10 %.
c) Goggles (Visual Stimulation)
- Stimulus Frequency: 0.1Hz - 50Hz, error = ± 10 %;
- Stimulation Modes: Left Eye, Right Eye, Both Eyes, Alternate Eyes.
A: Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
B: Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
C: Best quality and competitive price.
We are a professional manufacturer which produce many kinds of electrophysiological diagnostic and rehabilitation equipments for more than 15 years history in China.Our products cover EEG/ERP/PSG series, EMG/EP series, Rehabilitation series and Modular Multi-Parameter Monitor series.
1) How can I place order?
A: You can contact us by email about your order details, or place order on line.
2) How can I pay you?
A: After you confirm our PI, we will request you to pay. T/T and Paypal are the most usual ways we are using.
3) What’s the order procedure?
A: First we discuss order details, production details by email or TM. Then we issue you an PI for your confirmation. You will be requested to do pr -epaid full payment or deposit before we go into production. After we get the deposit, we start to process the order. We usually need 7-15days if we don’t have the items in stock. Before production has been finished, we will contact you for shipment details, and the balance payment. After payment has been settled, we start to prepare the shipment for you.
4) How do you take care when your clients received defective products?
A: replacement. If there are some defective items, we usually credit to our customer or replace in next shipment.
5) How do you check all the goods in the production line?
A: We have spot inspection and finished product inspection. We check the goods when they go into next step production procedure.
Any questions or problems, feel free to let me know.