|Port:||shenzhen, xiamen, shanghai,ningbo|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,man wears u.s. polo shirts|
|Supply Ability:||80000 Piece/Pieces per Day man wears u.s. polo shirts|
|Item name:||man wears u.s. polo shirts|
|Place of Origin:||Jiangxi China|
|Size:||No limited,2 XL,3 XL,4 XL,5 XL,L,M,S,XL,xs|
|Color:||check,Clear,Multi,Plum,Stripe,Free,Beige,Black,Blue,Brown,Dark blue,Dark Gray,Gold,Gray,Green, Ivory,Khaki,Light Blue,NAVY,Orange,Pink,Purple,Red,Rose Madder,Silver,White,Yellow|
|Sleeve Style:||Short sleeve|
|Material:||100% cotton,man wears u.s. polo shirts|
|Model Number:||man wears u.s. polo shirts|
|Feature:||Anti-pilling,Anti-Shrink,Anti-wrinkle,Breathable,Compressed,Sustainable,EL Flashing,Plus Size,QUICK DRY,man wears u.s. polo shirts|
|Fabric Weight:||160 grams|
|Product Type:||T-Shirts,Polo T-Shirts|
|Supply Type:||OEM service,OEM Service|
|Packaging Detail:||one piece packed into one polybag, 100pcs packed into a carton,customer's request are available|
bangladesh online shop man wears u.s. polo shirts good high quality polo shirts customized logo OEM wholesale factory
DETAILS OF THE PRODUCT
|Itemname||China wholesaler polo shirt short sleeve stretch-cotton polo shirt custom polo shirts no minimum|
|Fabric:||100%polyester , 65%cotton/35%polyester,35%cotton/65%polyester, 100% Cotton polo shirt , can be customized as your requirement.|
Men's 100% cotton dry fit summer golf polo shirt
|Gramme:||180 gms or as required(120g-220g)|
|Color||Colors can be customized if you provide Pantone number|
|Sleeve:||Short sleeve or long sleeve|
|Logo:||Custom design for your unique artwork|
XXS,XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXL(EU standard, American standard, African standard) or as required.
|washing:||Suitable for machine washing or hand washing|
1. Style Sample: generally to check if we got all ideas right.
2. Pre-production Sample: this sample is to be used as to confirmeverything before production. It’s flexible.
7 days for samples after received the sample fee,
30 days for mass production after received the deposit.
30% deposit in advance, the balance before shipping
Standard exported packing,one piece one poly bag, 100 pieces to a carton.If you have any special requirement ,please let us know,we will do them as per your request.
The clothing fabric could selected according your request.
There are many colors to choose every style. Also as your request, if you have the pantone number, it is the best.
Delivery of samples are about 5-7days.
Delivery of bulk production is 30 days.
5.When you place an order, we need the following detail, if you have the details, we can do as your request; if you haven't any details, we can give you the choices:
6.MOQ:500 pieces one color per style
The quantity is bigger, the price is lower.
T/T: 30% deposite before production, remaining 70% before shipment
8. Shipping Method
By express (3-5 days, most expensive)
By air (5-7 days, more expensive)
By sea (11-28 days,cheapest)
1.General description of our company
Located in Nanchang,China(mainland),we are a professional garment company which owns more than 200 staffs. Our company" name is : SHENZHEN BYVAL GARMENT LIMITED, our alibaba web is : byval.en.alibaba.com.
We provide OEM and custom service and make various garment products based on the buyer's demand and design .If you want us quote for you ,pls provide your detailed request ,such as material, weight, fabric ,color ,size ,qty and your logo design ,then we quote for you ,thanks.
3.OUR FACTORY PROCESSING LINE
Why choose us ?
1. We are OEM manufacturer and supplier.
2. We can supply you goodswith factory direct price.
3. We can do cotton ,CVC,T/C,polyester material fabric,etc.
4. Timely reply, offer professional inquiry advance,to
5. On time delivery.
If you want to know more about product information, pls feel free to contact with me or send email to me.