|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang China|
|Application:||Metal Material Parts|
|Test Range:||0-100 HBa|
|Effective Range:||35-90 HBa|
|Indication Error:||42-48 HBa ± 2 HBa|
|Repeatability Error:||42-48 HBa±2.5 HBa|
|Sample thickness Requirements:||more than 0.8 mm|
|Selling Units:||Single item|
|Single package size:||37X27X15 cm|
|Single gross weight:||2 KG|
|Package Type:||Standard export paper carton /Wooden carton|
Portable Aluminum barcol Hardness Tester Meter
for Barcol Impressor and Brinell hardness 934-1
934-1 is a kind of portable hardness tester, it is the typical model which is in widest application mainly used for rapid hardness test for aluminum and aluminum alloy, as well as fiberglass reinforced plastic. Barcol hardness tester has the simple operation by just single hand and wide measuring range, no experience to be needed. It can be applied to all the aluminum and aluminum alloy, only need to contact one side to finish the test.
Meet standard : ASTM B648-00
Test Range: 0-100 HBa
Effective Range: 35-90 HBa(equivalent to 25-150 HBW)
Resolution: 0.5 HBa
Indication Error: 42-48 HBa ± 2 HBa
81-88 HBa± 1 HBa
Repeatability Error: 42-48 HBa±2.5 HBa
81-88 HBa± 1.5 HBa
Sample thickness Requirements: >0.8 mm
Weight: 0.5 kg
1. A portable indentation hardness tester.
2. Single hand operation; no operating experience required; can test any workpiece which is reachable in any site.
3. Wide valid testing range equivalent to Brinell hardness 25-150HBW. Used to test the hardness of all kinds of aluminum, from very soft aluminum to very hard aluminum alloys.
4. Extended application. Model 934-1 is applied to test the hardness of aluminum, aluminum alloys, copper, copper alloys, fiber reinforced plastics and rigid plastics etc. The improved model of it is available to test very soft metals such as lead and tin and other soft materials such as soft plastics, rubber, felt and leather etc.
5. High sensitivity. Featured with 100 scales, much more sensitive than Webster hardness testers applied in aluminum alloys industry.
6. No supporting required. Can test from only one side of the workpiece. No need to move or support the workpiece. Used to test super large and thick workpieces and assembly parts.
7. Easy conversion. The test results can be converted to HB, HR, HV and HW easily through conversion table.
Barcol Hardness Tester (1 pc)
Spare Indenters (2 pcs)
High value Standard hardness block (1 pc)
Low value Standard hardness block (1 pc)
Calibration wrench (1 pc)
Supporting foot (1 pc)
Carrying case (1 pc)