Ready to Ship
Fast dispatch
In stock
$3.50
Min. Order : 30 Pieces
$3.00
100-299 Pieces
$2.50
300-4999 Pieces
$2.00
>=5000 Pieces

Natural purple Quartz Opal Stone Pendants Handmade Rose Gold Color Tree of Life Wrapped Drop Shaped crystal pendant necklace

Note: Please be cautious and check with your supplier if this product is for virus protection purposes and if the coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect your order.
New Buyer Promotion
Up to US $60 transaction fees waived on the first 3 orders
Coupons
6% OFF
Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

shape\pattern: geometry
Pendants or Charms Type: Charm Pendants
Shape\pattern: Water Drop
Place of Origin: china
Pendants Type: Slide
Occasion: party
product feature: Handmade rose gold wire winding crystal pendant
Item Type: Pendants
Gender: children's,unisex,WOMEN'S
Model Number: HZ-25200
Metals Type: Zinc Alloy
Main Stone: Crystal, Rhinestone
Brand Name: HZ
Jewelry Type: Pendants or Charms
size: 53mm*31mm*10mm
Jewelry Main Material: Acrylic, Resin, Lucite
Plating: Rose Gold Color
Style: Trendy
Packaging Detail: opp
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 6X3X2 cm
Single gross weight: 0.03 KG
Shenzhen Hongzi Technology Co., Ltd.
Gold Supplier
CN
Manufacturer, Trading Company, Distributor/Wholesaler
87.9%
Response Rate
96.7%
On-time delivery rate
US$ 40,000+
124
Transactions
-
Employees
-
R&D staffs
-
Patents
Visit Store

we can support mixed mode and mixed design ;
but MOQ 50 pcs; 10 pcs each mode each design;

please leaver us message ;
What's app:008613632842496
Skype:xktechnology2013
Wechat:duanxuqiao521
 
URL:hongzi.en.alibaba.com
 
 
name:Natural purple Quartz Opal Stone Pendants Handmade Rose Gold Color Tree of Life Wrapped Drop Shaped crystal pendant necklace jewelry
size: 53mmx31mmx10mm
weight:16g
Chain length:50cm
Material:Natural crystal stone
plating: Rose Gold Color
IMG_2532IMG_2547IMG_2551IMG_2519IMG_2520IMG_2521IMG_2862IMG_2863IMG_2526IMG_2524
 
 
1Feature
Logo signs or brand names could be printed;
we accept lower or sizeable order;
Can be sent by sea,Port:Shenzhen/Guangzhou/Hongkong
Any OEM / ODM orders are welcome.
 
2 Packaging
We usually pack our products by poly bags ,retail package, bubble bags and use cartons as outer packaging,
we choose the best and safe packaging material to make sure your orders won’t be damaged during delivery.
please tell us if you have Special requirements on the package, we will try our best to meet your demands .
 
3 Payment
We accept T/T, Western Union, Escrow ,money gram, Alipay and cash as payment method.
We request 100% prepayment before we ship. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,
we request 30% deposit; the rest 70% should be paid after the cargo have prepared.
 
4 Shipping
We use traceable international Express service(DHL,EMS,TNT,UPS,FEDEX , and so on)to ship.
We ship within 3 business days after your payment was cleared. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,