1. I have a new product and I am looking for the perfect packaging solution for it. What should I do now?
Please contact us through our online service. An experienced service team member will communicate with you to get a full understanding of your needs and preferences. Based on that communication, our team will suggest a package solution, including the best design, material, size, etc., for your needs.
If you prefer, you can email us with your detailed request, and we will contact you, normally within 4 working hours.
2. I don’t know if your recommended product will meet my needs. Can I request a free custom sample?
Yes. You can request a free, handmade, custom sample to confirm size and quality.
3. Can you help me design my artwork?
Usually, you can request our free support on any question regarding the design of your artwork.
4. What color standard should I use to submit my artwork?
We use Pantone FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated as our standard.
5. What is your working process?
▪ Customer uploads artwork in AI format or PDF format to our FTP site.
▪ Our talented team of design consultants normally gets back to you with any suggestions within 24 hours. We then create a PDF version of the design, and send that to you to confirm all artwork.
▪ Once you approve the PDF version, we create a Digital Print Proof and send it to you to confirm the CYMK processing graphics.
▪ Cylinder engraving (7 days).
▪ You confirm the sales contract and T/T a deposit before production begins.
▪ Mass production;
▪ Your products are inspected and tested to ensure they meet the specified quality.
▪ Finished goods sent to warehouse and packed for shipping.
▪ Delivery to board.
6. Is your product tested and certified for contact with food?
Yes, all our materials are strictly manufactured to meet or exceed FDA 21CFR 176-177 and EU 9462, REACH for food contact. You can safely use them for applications that require food contact.
7. How can you ensure that the product quality is consistent with my requirements?
Firstly, before we begin production, we will communicate with you to confirm your packaging requirements. During production, our QA team monitors every step throughout the production process, to ensure that they meet your requirements. Upon completion, you may, if you wish, delegate a third party, such as SGS, to inspect the products at our factory. If the quality doesn’t meet your standards, as specified in our agreement, we will remanufacture your order at our cost
8. What’s your warranty policy?
We offer a 12-month warranty period on all products. You can order in confidence.
9. I have a new product similar to one already in the marketplace. I would like to know what flexible packaging structure is being used to package the existing product in an effort to identify a potential structure for my product’s packaging. Can Lanker Pack help me with this?
Yes, Lanker’s packaging engineers can reverse engineer a supplied package and offer a structure suggestion based on the results. This is referred to as “material breakdown analysis” or “analysis of construction.” This process takes approximately two days from receipt of a sample.
10. Can Lanker recommend a specific film lamination suitable for any given project?
Lanker offers many services that will help assist your organization in understanding materials that are fit for use.
For more questions, please contact us by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will response to you shortly.