-500W brushless motor -Max 30km/h -9-inch wide wheels
OEM Cheap Folding Small Battery Operated Battery Powered Best Adult Mini Foldable Electric Scooter For Adults Commuting
24V/350W brushless hub motor
36V/350W brushless hub motor
24V/8Ah (optional 24V/10Ah) lithium battery
36V/5Ah (optional 36V/10Ah) lithium battery
8-inch pneumatic tire
30km/h (can be limited to 25km/h or 6km/h)
High speed / Low speed
High speed / Low speed / Sports mode
Max Climb Angle
About 25 degrees
Water Proof Grade
1 piece/poly bag, fixed with foam in the carton
1. Affordable: much cheaper than similar models; 2. Portable: light weight, 10kg; 3. Foldable: 1 click to fold or unfold, fast and easy; 4. CE Certificate: SGS issued, passed EN14619, Class A; LVD and EMC test. 5. IP55 Water proof, safe enough to ride in water.
Front white LED light and rear red light.
The rear light will be turned on while riding and get more lighter while braking.
The Handlebar And Display
1. Power button.
-Long press to turn on/off scooter power. -Click to turn on/off front light. -Double-click to switch speed mode between: Sports (H L), High speed (H) and Low speed mode (L).
2. LCD display. Displays LOGO, battery level, current speed, speed mode and traveled distance. 3. Bell 4. Accelerate/throttle. 5. E-brake. Rear light will be brighter when braking.
Pull to fold/unfold the scooter
Redesigned longer folding lever, makes folding easier.
Rotate to assemble the handle
Both right and left handlebars rotate to riders direction, makes them more tighter while riding
Built-in charge port
With rubber cover to prevent dust and water.
Dual Brake Version
Customized dual brake version: front drum brake and rear E-brake
Handlebar of the Dual Brake Version
Hand-brake (used to control both front and rear brake) with a built-in bell.
EN14619 Class A
Test Standard: Referred to EN 14619:2015 Roller sports equipment – Kick scooters Safety requirements and test methods.
Test standards: EN 61000-6-3:2007 +A1:2011 EN 61000-6-1:2007
Test standards: 2006/42/EC Annex I EN ISO 12100:2010 EN60335-1:2012 + A11:2014
Why Choose Us
1. Q: Is there a warranty? A: Our products comes with a 180-day warranty to protect against manufacturer defects. Any damage incurred by improper usage/negligence would not be covered by the warranty.
2. Q: Can I have a sample / place a trial order? A: Sure. Samples are available for you to check quality. Small trial order is available, too.
3. Q: Do you have products in stock? A: Mostly No. All products are to be produced according to your order including samples.
4. Q: What’s the delivery time? A: It usually takes about 10-20 working days to finish an order from MOQ to 40HQ container. Exact delivery time to be confirmed by further communication.
5. Q: Can I order different models to be one container? A: Surely, different models can be mixed into one container with the quantity of each model not be less than MOQ.
6. Q: How does your factory perform quality control? A: Internal inspection adopted, including IQC(Incoming Quality Control),IPQC(Input Process Quality Control), OQC(Output Quality Control). Third party inspection is welcomed.
7. Q: Can I put my own LOGO on the products? A: Yes. You can put your own LOGO on the products and also for the packing.
8. Q: Will you deliver the right goods as ordered? How can I trust you? A: Surely. We can do Alibaba Trade Assurance Order with you, and certainly you will receive the goods as confirmed. We are looking for long term business instead of one time business. Mutual trust and double wins are what we expect.
9. Q: Can I visit your factory? How can I go? A: You are warmly welcomed. Shanghai is the nearest international Airport and Yiwu is the nearest domestic Airport. High-speed rail is also available from Shanghai(2.5 hours arrive) or Hangzhou(1.5 hours arrive) to Yongkang Nan Station.
10. Q: What’s the payment terms? A: T/T, L/C and negotiated.
11. Q: How to delivery? A: Mostly ship by sea from Ningbo Port, also can arrange ship from other sea port in China, such as Shanghai or Shenzhen. Ground shipping or air shipping are all available.
12. Q: Terms of trade you provide? A: EXW, FOB, CIF, DDU and so on.