Ready to Ship
Fast dispatch
In stock

3D Cute Animal Rabbit Felt Soft Silicon TPU Case For iPhone 6 6s P 7 Plus 8 Plus Full Cover Plush Felt Cases Phone

$2.40
50-99 Pieces
$2.20
100-299 Pieces
$1.90
300-1999 Pieces
$1.75
>=2000 Pieces
Min. Order
50 Pieces
Choose your specifications
Company Information

Shenzhen Hongzi Technology Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer, Trading Company, Distributor/Wholesaler
Response Time
<24h
Response Rate:
88.9%
Transactions
US$ 40,000+
5 Years Paid Supplier Gold Supplier Onsite Check Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Material: Plastic
Brand Name: HZ
Compatible Brand: Apple iPhones
Model Number: HZ26665
Place of Origin: Guangdong China
Retail Package: opp package
Function: Dirt-resistant
Delivery Detail: 2 days after payment
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 16X12X1 cm
Single gross weight: 0.06 KG
Package Type: opp
 we  can support mixed mode  and  mixed design ;
but MOQ 50 pcs; 10 pcs  each mode each design;
please leaver us message ; 
What's app:008613632842496
Skype:xktechnology2013
Wechat:duanxuqiao521
URL:hongzi.en.alibaba.com 
 
 1.png
 
Material
tpu  case 
Compatible
For iphone  6/6 plus  7/ 7 plus/8/x ;
For  samsung
 
Accept mixed mode  and  mixed design ;moq 10 pcs  each mode each design
Payment
T/T, Western Union;alipay; moneygram;
Delivery Time
1-7 working days
package
Opp package/PE package
Price
According to the quantity

 

7 (1).jpg7 (2).jpg7 (3).jpg7 (4).jpg7 (5).jpg7 (6).jpg7 (7).jpg7 (8).jpg

1Feature

Logo signs or brand names could be printed;
we accept lower or sizeable order;
Can be sent by sea,Port:Shenzhen/Guangzhou/Hongkong
Any OEM / ODM orders are welcome.
 
2 Packaging
We usually pack our products by poly bags ,retail package, bubble bags and use cartons as outer packaging,
we choose the best and safe packaging material to make sure your orders won’t be damaged during delivery.
please tell us if you have Special requirements on the package, we will try our best to meet your demands .
 
3 Payment
We accept T/T, Western Union, Escrow ,money gram, Alipay and cash as payment method.
We request 100% prepayment before we ship. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,
we request 30% deposit; the rest 70% should be paid after the cargo have prepared.
 
4 Shipping
We use traceable international Express service(DHL,EMS,TNT,UPS,FEDEX , and so on)to ship.
We ship within 3 business days after your payment was cleared. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days