1) Long life, low maintenance costs. BLDC motors don't need to replace the brushes which will wear out.
2) Low noise,smooth operation. BLDC motors have no brushes, so it won't contract directly. Operation will be much faster.
3) High efficiency (typically up to 90% efficiency).
4) Brushless, low interference. Brushless motor cancel the brushes, the most immediate change is that there is no spark generated when the motor is running, thus greatly reducing the spark radio interference.
5) High power density. BLDC motors have the highest running torque per cubic inch of any DC motor.