$1.11 - $1.35
Min. Order : 5000 Kilograms

chinese tea green tea 9575 from factory direct manufacturer

Get Latest Price
Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Port: Ningbo
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T
Supply Ability: 25 Ton/Tons per Month
Weight (kg): 10
tea number: 9575
Place of Origin: Zhejiang China
Processing Type: Re-Processing
shipment: within 30 days after receiving deposit
tea taste: strong with bitter
Grade: Standard
tea packing: in bulk or at buyer's option
Model Number: 9575
smell: aromatic fragrance
Certification: ISO,QS
Brand Name: Yuenv
Specialty: Health Tea,Organic Tea,SLIMMING TEA
Type: green tea
Product Type: Green Tea
Packaging: Bag,Box,Bulk,Can (Tinned),Sachet,Vacuum Pack
Style: Loose Tea
payment: 30% deposit in advance,70% balance at sight of BL copy
Shelf Life: 5 years
tea name: chinese green tea 9575
Age: New
Packaging Detail: 35-55kg gunny bag/plastic bag/paper bag 25g,100g,125g,250g,500g,1kg paper box 5kg,10kg,12kg,20kg carton
Shengzhou City Zhenan Tea & Co., Ltd.
Gold Supplier
CN
Manufacturer, Trading Company
≤7h
Response Time
0.0%
On-time delivery rate
US$ 30,000+
2
Transactions
Visit Store

 

header.jpg

PRODUCT CATALOG
catalog_01.jpg catalog_02.jpg catalog_03.jpg catalog_04.jpg
PRODUCT PARAMETERS
 
item name chinese tea green tea 9575 from factory direct manufacturer
tea shape  brown, bright, clean with some stems.
tea taste  strong with little bitter
smell  high aroma
content  The protein, saccharide, microelement, tannin, Catechin, theine and mutiplex vitamin
function

 Decrease blood pressure, make brain more clear, release from the fatigue, 

make eyes more clear and urinate smoothly, and with several health care functions

 
PRODUCT PICTURES
 
 
 

 9575.jpg

 

 

 
PACKAGING AND SHIPPING
 
PACKAGING
Pack 1. 25g,125g,250g,300g,500g,600g,1000g paper box as per your package design
Pack 2. 5kg,10kg,12kg,20kg carton /5kg wooden case
Pack 3.  35-55kg gunny bag/plastic bag/paper bag
SHIPPING
loading quantity  11tons for 20ft container,22.5tons for 40HQ
delivery time

30 days  after receiving  the buyer’s deposit from shanghai or ningbo port 

( 7days for commodity inspection ,10days for printing packages )

payment  term

 30%TT paid in advance to confirm the order and the rest 70% paid 

at sight of BL scan copy,or L/C at sight

main market 

1)North africa :Egypt, Libya, Algeria, Morocco.

West africa:  Mauritania, Mali, Burkina Faso, Ghana, Togo, Benin, Niger, Nigeria.

2)European country:France, Germany, Spain, Turkey, etc

3)Asia: Russia ,Uzbekistan, tajikistan, kazakhstan, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, 

Syria, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, etc.

4)North-America:The United States, Canada 

 
ABOUT US

about.jpg

FACTORY

factory.jpg

OUR SERVICE
  1. We can make the same tea quality as per customer’s tea sample.
  2. We can produce the package as per customer’s size and design
  3. We can shipment the same quality as per the confirmed sample
  4. We can send the shipment sample before shipment as per customer’s need
  5. We can make the shipment on time as we promise
CERTIFICATION

cert.jpg

FAQ

  Payment 

       We usually accept T/T (with 30% deposit,the balance at sight of BL copy)

         L/C at sight,please send email to negotiate payment term if you cannot accept the T/T

       or L/C or Western Union or MoneyGram

 

  Packing

   According to customer's requirement

 

  How to make order?

    1.Sample approval

    2.Client makes 30% depsoit or L/C at sight after receiving our PI

    3.Production

    4.Client approves our shipping sample

    5.Commodity inspection by our commodity inspection bureau before shipment 

    6.Arrange shipment 

    7.Supplier arranges necessary documents and send copy of this these documents

    8.Client finishes the balance payments

    9.Supplier sends original documents or telex release the goods

 

  Customer Service

   1.Can you send a sample for reference?

      We are glad to send samples for our inspection. Samples are free, but you may need to pay the express fees.

   2.How to confirm the quality with us before start to produce?

    (1) You can get a free sample and choose from it, and then we make the quality according to that.

    (2) Send us your samples and we make the quality as per your sample.

   3.How to solve the quality problems after sales?

    (1) Take photos of the problems and send to us

    (2) Take videos of the problems and send to us

    (3) Send us back for the problem quality sample by express

    After we confirm the problems,we will draw up the satisfied programs for you.