|Supply Ability:||25 Ton/Tons per Month|
|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang China|
|shipment:||within 30 days after receiving deposit|
|tea taste:||strong with bitter|
|tea packing:||in bulk or at buyer's option|
|Specialty:||Health Tea,Organic Tea,SLIMMING TEA|
|Product Type:||Green Tea|
|Packaging:||Bag,Box,Bulk,Can (Tinned),Sachet,Vacuum Pack|
|payment:||30% deposit in advance,70% balance at sight of BL copy|
|Shelf Life:||5 years|
|tea name:||chinese green tea 9575|
|Packaging Detail:||35-55kg gunny bag/plastic bag/paper bag 25g,100g,125g,250g,500g,1kg paper box 5kg,10kg,12kg,20kg carton|
|item name||chinese tea green tea 9575 from factory direct manufacturer|
|tea shape||brown, bright, clean with some stems.|
|tea taste||strong with little bitter|
|content||The protein, saccharide, microelement, tannin, Catechin, theine and mutiplex vitamin|
Decrease blood pressure, make brain more clear, release from the fatigue,
make eyes more clear and urinate smoothly, and with several health care functions
|Pack 1.||25g,125g,250g,300g,500g,600g,1000g paper box as per your package design|
|Pack 2.||5kg,10kg,12kg,20kg carton /5kg wooden case|
|Pack 3.||35-55kg gunny bag/plastic bag/paper bag|
|loading quantity||11tons for 20ft container,22.5tons for 40HQ|
30 days after receiving the buyer’s deposit from shanghai or ningbo port
( 7days for commodity inspection ,10days for printing packages )
30%TT paid in advance to confirm the order and the rest 70% paid
at sight of BL scan copy,or L/C at sight
We usually accept T/T (with 30% deposit,the balance at sight of BL copy)
L/C at sight,please send email to negotiate payment term if you cannot accept the T/T
or L/C or Western Union or MoneyGram
According to customer's requirement
How to make order?
2.Client makes 30% depsoit or L/C at sight after receiving our PI
4.Client approves our shipping sample
5.Commodity inspection by our commodity inspection bureau before shipment
7.Supplier arranges necessary documents and send copy of this these documents
8.Client finishes the balance payments
9.Supplier sends original documents or telex release the goods
1.Can you send a sample for reference?
We are glad to send samples for our inspection. Samples are free, but you may need to pay the express fees.
2.How to confirm the quality with us before start to produce?
(1) You can get a free sample and choose from it, and then we make the quality according to that.
(2) Send us your samples and we make the quality as per your sample.
3.How to solve the quality problems after sales?
(1) Take photos of the problems and send to us
(2) Take videos of the problems and send to us
(3) Send us back for the problem quality sample by express
After we confirm the problems,we will draw up the satisfied programs for you.