All-Powerful Science & Technology Stock Co.,Ltd, a Sino-US joint venture, which was established at 2001 and located in the Export Processing Zone of Liaoning Provence. APW is the largest new high-tech enterprise integrated the research and development of ultra-high pressure waterjet cutting machine (Mini waterjet cutting machine), and an important base for developing high-end ultra-high pressure waterjet industry of China.
Our mission is to help our customers solve their manufacturing challenges and achieve their highest level of productivity, precision and accuracy.
A Set of standard waterjet cutting machine includes 4 parts.
1. Intensifier Pump (It is the power source of a whole waterjet system, it determines the machine working stability and working service life)
2. Cutting table ( We can OEM for you according to your work piece size and we can also provide 3 axis, 4 axis, 5 axis cutting head, which one to choose depends on your detailed cutting requirement)
3. CNC Controller (It is the brain of a waterjet system, it control the machine to cut)
4. Auto Abrasive delivery system. (Water Jet needs to mix the abrasives to cut the hard materials, abrasives let the water more powerful)
What materials can a waterjet cut
The versatility of the waterjet allows it to be used in nearly every industry. In fact, it may be easier to list the materials that a waterjet can cut, such as Alloys, Steels, Laminates,Composites,Plastics/Acrylics,Rubber,Gaskets,Fiberglass,Glass.
The Features Of Superior Edge Finish APW High Frame Bridge Style Water Jet Marble Granite Stone Cutting Machine water jet cutting brass sheet
1. It does not cause heat effect or deformation or tiny cracks
2. It can cut any complex and flat figures
3. Narrow kerfs
4. Smooth incision
5. Minimize dust and toxic fumes, provide healthier working environment
6. It can be adjusted easily and quickly by the designs and materials
7. Low processing cost in unit time.
8. Components are avoid water permeate the composite materials
9. Drilling holes to avoid water permeate the composite materials
10. Reduce setting time and fixture cost
We adopt the imported components (for mini waterjet cutting machine) like Rexroth hydraulic pump; USA intensifier; Siemens motor; Omron PLC; Yaskawa servo driver, Yuken direction control valves etc. The whole parts of intensifier is assembled in USA (not just some parts), most of the smaller parts are also imported from USA to ensure its good stability during cutting, durability and long working service life.
1. What are the benefits of purchasing a cnc water cutter comparing CNC plasma or a laser ?
CNC water cutter machine can cut almost anything – from metal to stone to glass to composites to ceramic.
Laser and plasma cut with heat, and so can only cut materials that have the right thermal properties. Metal is almost always the target material in industry for these heat-based processes. And mild steel is almost always the metal that is cut by them. In addition, plasma can only cut things that are electrically conductive. To optimize laser and plasma cutting, change to gasses is required. No change to waterjet parameters, except speed, is usually required for any material.
CNC water cutter machine can cut very thin and up to 150mm (sometimes more) of any metal, glass, stone, composite, etc.
Laser cuts very thin and up to 20mm.
Plasma cuts from about 25mm up to 30mm.
Nothing cut by a plasma or laser will be as high of quality of an edge as a cnc water cutter machine. We leave behind a smooth edge. No heat affected zones or mechanical stresses are introduced. The plasma and laser cut with heat (we cut with supersonic erosion). Plasma and laser therefore will leave behind a heat affected zones, mechanical stresses, and especially with plasma, dross 'drips' on the edge.
Please contact us for more information of our cnc water cutter machine.
2. What kind of material does your cnc water cutter machine can cut?
There are plenty materials our cnc water cutter machine can cut , such as metal stone glass foam plastic rubber, ect.
4-axis was professionally designed for mable pattern and medallion.
5-axis was professionally designed for 3D materials.
3. What's your cnc water cutter machine's max.cutting thickness?
The max.cutting thickness of our cnc water cutter machine depends on the materials you cut .
Generally speaking, the thickness of our cnc water cutter machine can be up to 150mm, virtually Z constraint is the only limit to thickness.
4. How much training is required to learn how to run a waterjet system?
An operator with no experience should be able to learn how to operate and maintain a waterjet cutting machine with as little as one weel of training. New CAD/CAM nesting software offered by APW make it possible for an operator with no programming experience to program the machine with only a few hours of training.
More information about APW water cutter machine price pls contact us at hotline: +86-024-24699053