$17.88 - $25.59
Min. Order : 20 Square Meters

RUCCA best wood for decks patio boards synthetic teak decking WPC composite decking PE engineered flooring

Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Payment Terms: L/C,T/T
Warranty: More than 5 years
Place of Origin: China (Mainland),Guangdong China
Size: 140*23mm
Material: Wood Plastic Composite,WPC
Project Solution Capability: other
Model Number: PE-14023
Design Style: Eco-friendly
After-sale Service: Online technical support
Name: best wood for decks
Brand Name: RUCCA
Thickness: Above 18mm
Function: Termite proof,Water proof,Fire-resistant, anti-cracking
Type: Engineered Flooring
Length: Rugular 3m
Product Type: Decking
Application: outdoor decoration,Outdoor
Certificate: S G S/CE/ISO9001
Package Preview: https://sc01.alicdn.com/kf/H808510fb610b438f84d6495d57de3081i.jpg_640x640.jpg,https://sc02.alicdn.com/kf/H5f6de2ebb3da4cc99d436bef95d69e07o.jpg_640x640.jpg
Foshan Ruccawood Co., Ltd.
Supplier
CN
Manufacturer, Trading Company
92.9%
Response Rate
93.7%
On-time delivery rate
US$ 410,000+
104
Transactions
101-200
Employees
5-10
R&D staffs
0
Patents
Visit Store
Product Description

WPC eco-flooring’s main feature:
1) 140*23mm
2) 100% recyclable;
3) Easy to install, cuts, fastens, and paints easily, less maintenace, more life;
4) Waterproof; no toxic leach into the soil;
5) Slip resistance in the web or dry;
6) Natural color and beatiful finishing.

Brand Name
Rucca
Item name
Eco-flooring
Model
14023
Size
140*23mm
Material
a mix of wood flour and poly ethylene with the addition of certain additives
Thickness
23mm
Available Color
Brown, Gold, Mahogany, Teak, Cedar, Red , classic grey, black 
Minimum order
300 sqaure meters
Package
Standard carton
Water absorption
Less than 1%
Flame- retardant level
Level B
Payment term
30%T/T in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment
We accept pay through Alibaba credit guarantee order
Delivery period
Within 30 days
Remark
The color and the size can be changed according to your request
Application
Indoor&Outdoor, bathroom, swimming pool, kitchen and so on
1) Dimensional stability, longevity
2) Resistance to rot and crack
3) Stable over a wide temperature range, weather-resistant
4) Moisture resistant, low flame spread
5) High impact resistant
Features
6) Outstanding screw and nail retention
7) Environmentally friendly, recyclable
8) Broad range of finished and appearance
9) Easily produced and easily fabricated
10) Contains no toxic chemicals or preservatives
Company Profile

Foshan Ruccawood Co.,Ltd was located in Foshan Guangdong China. We are a company specializing in the export trade of building materials with a vast home and abroad market . We own our factory with over 10 years experience in producing wood plastic composite goods .WPC decking/ flooring, ceiling, wall panel/cladding, timber tube, DIY deck etc.

Quality is our culture.. 

Certifications