$17.88 - $25.59
Min. Order : 300 Square Meters

RUCCA Artificial Wood Composite Plastic Tongue and Groove Composite Decking PE Engineered Flooring

Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Port: Shenzhen/Zhaoqing/Guangzhou
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T
Supply Ability: 5000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Month Package of carton or pallet for artificial wood decking
Place of Origin: Guangdong China,China (Mainland)
Warranty: More than 5 years
Size: 140*25mm
Product Name: artificial wood composite plastic tongue and groove composite decking
Material: Wood Plastic Composite
Model Number: 14023
After-sale Service: Online technical support
Thickness: 25mm
Brand Name: Rucca
Function: Termite proof,Water proof,Fire-resistant, anti-cracking
Type: Engineered Flooring
Technics: Engineered Wooden
Length: Rugular 3m
Product Type: Decking
Surface Treatment: Wood Garin
Application: outdoor decoration
Certificate: SGS/CE/ISO9001
Packaging Detail: Package of carton or pallet for artificial wood decking
Package Preview: https://sc01.alicdn.com/kf/H409852a656c64cefa8671dba00e6ce6aQ.jpg_640x640.jpg
Foshan Ruccawood Co., Ltd.
Supplier
CN
Manufacturer, Trading Company
92.9%
Response Rate
94.7%
On-time delivery rate
US$ 440,000+
105
Transactions
101-200
Employees
5-10
R&D staffs
0
Patents
Visit Store
Product Description

WPC eco-flooring’s main feature:
1) 140*25mm
2) 100% recyclable;
3) Easy to install, cuts, fastens, and paints easily, less maintenace, more life;
4) Waterproof; no toxic leach into the soil;
5) Slip resistance in the web or dry;
6) Natural color and beatiful finishing.

Brand Name
Rucca
Item name
Eco-flooring
Model
14025
Size
140*25mm
Material
a mix of wood flour and poly ethylene with the addition of certain additives
Thickness
25mm
Available Color
Brown, Gold, Mahogany, Teak, Cedar, Red , classic grey, black 
Package
Standard carton
Water absorption
Less than 1%
Flame- retardant level
Level B
Payment term
30%T/T in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment
We accept pay through Alibaba credit guarantee order
Delivery period
Within 30 days
Remark
The color and the size can be changed according to your request
Application
Indoor&Outdoor, bathroom, swimming pool, kitchen and so on
1) Dimensional stability, longevity
2) Resistance to rot and crack
3) Stable over a wide temperature range, weather-resistant
4) Moisture resistant, low flame spread
5) High impact resistant
Features
6) Outstanding screw and nail retention
7) Environmentally friendly, recyclable
8) Broad range of finished and appearance
9) Easily produced and easily fabricated
10) Contains no toxic chemicals or preservatives
Company Profile

Foshan Ruccawood Co.,Ltd was located in Foshan Guangdong China. We are a company specializing in the export trade of building materials with a vast home and abroad market . We own our factory with over 10 years experience in producing wood plastic composite goods .WPC decking/ flooring, ceiling, wall panel/cladding, timber tube, DIY deck etc.

Quality is our culture.. 

Certifications