Ready to Ship
Fast dispatch
In stock

amazon hot style Korean edition hand jewelry wholesale frosting love bracelet with double heart bracelet

$0.78
50-99 Pieces
$0.70
100-299 Pieces
$0.62
300-1999 Pieces
$0.53
>=2000 Pieces
Min. Order
50 Pieces
Choose your specifications
Company Information

Shenzhen Hongzi Technology Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer, Trading Company, Distributor/Wholesaler
Response Time
<24h
Response Rate:
85.3%
Transactions
$ 40,000+
5 Years Paid Supplier Trade Assurance Gold Supplier Onsite Check
Learn More

Quick Details

Jewelry Type: Bracelets, Bangles
Place of Origin: Guangdong China (Mainland)
Brand Name: HZ
Model Number: HZ21026
Bracelets or Bangles Type: Charm Bracelets
Jewelry Main Material: Acrylic, Resin, Lucite
Occasion: Anniversary,Engagement,Gift
Gender: Children&#39;s,Unisex,Women&#39;s
Bracelets Type: Charm Bracelets
Style: Romantic
Compatibility: All Compatible
Item Type: Bracelets
Delivery Detail: 2 days after payment
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 13X3X1 cm
Single gross weight: 0.025 KG
Package Type: opp

 

we can support mixed mode and mixed design ;
but MOQ 50 pcs; 10 pcs each mode each design;

please leaver us message ;

What's app:008613632842496

Skype:xktechnology2013

Wechat:duanxuqiao521

 

URL:hongzi.en.alibaba.com

 

QQ20170923222348.png

2173339192_2130544268.jpg

751953794_2130544268.jpg751953800_2130544268.jpg751953818_2130544268 (1).jpg

 

 

1Feature

Logo signs or brand names could be printed;
we accept lower or sizeable order;
Can be sent by sea,Port:Shenzhen/Guangzhou/Hongkong
Any OEM / ODM orders are welcome.
 
2 Packaging
We usually pack our products by poly bags ,retail package, bubble bags and use cartons as outer packaging,
we choose the best and safe packaging material to make sure your orders won’t be damaged during delivery.
please tell us if you have Special requirements on the package, we will try our best to meet your demands .
 
3 Payment
We accept T/T, Western Union, Escrow ,money gram, Alipay and cash as payment method.
We request 100% prepayment before we ship. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,
we request 30% deposit; the rest 70% should be paid after the cargo have prepared.
 
4 Shipping
We use traceable international Express service(DHL,EMS,TNT,UPS,FEDEX , and so on)to ship.
We ship within 3 business days after your payment was cleared. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,