RUCCA PE Wood Plastic Composite Decking WPC suppliers 140*25mm teak decking decor outdoor decking

$3.59
50-1999 Meters
$3.23
2000-4999 Meters
$2.87
>=5000 Meters
Min. Order
50 Meters
Note: Please be cautious and check with your supplier if this product is for virus protection purposes and if the coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect your order.
Coupons
$100.00 OFF
Choose your specifications
Company Information

Foshan Ruccawood Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer, Trading Company
Response Time
<24h
Response Rate:
94.4%
Transactions
US$ 520,000+
12 Years Paid Supplier Supplier Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Place of Origin: Guangdong China,China (Mainland)
Warranty: More than 5 Years
Size: 140*23mm
Material: WPC,Wood Plastic Composite
Model Number: PE-F14025A
After-sale Service: Online Technical Support
Name: porch deck
Brand Name: Rucca
Thickness: Above 18mm
Function: Termite proof,Water proof,Fire-resistant, anti-cracking
Type: Engineered Flooring
Technics: Wood-Plastic Composite Flooring
Product Type: Decking
Application: Garden, Lawn, Balcony, Corridor, Garage, Pool
Certificate: SGS/CE/ISO9001
Packaging Detail: carton
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 245X14.5X3 cm
Single gross weight: 2.6 KG
Package Preview: https://sc01.alicdn.com/kf/HLB1TxveX0fvK1RjSspoq6zfNpXaZ.jpg_640x640.jpg
Contact Us to Get Latest Competitive Price and Best Service to Save your Time and Cost
Product Description

WPC eco-flooring’s main feature:
1) 140*23mm
2) 100% recyclable;
3) Easy to install, cuts, fastens, and paints easily, less maintenace, more life;
4) Waterproof; no toxic leach into the soil;
5) Slip resistance in the web or dry;
6) Natural color and beatiful finishing.

Brand Name
Rucca
Item name
Eco-flooring
Model
14025
Size
140*25mm
Material
a mix of wood flour and poly ethylene with the addition of certain additives
Thickness
25mm
Available Color
Brown, Gold, Mahogany, Teak, Cedar, Red , classic grey, black 
Minimum order
300 sqaure meters
Package
Standard carton
Water absorption
Less than 1%
Flame- retardant level
Level B
Payment term
30%T/T in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment
We accept pay through Alibaba credit guarantee order
Delivery period
Within 30 days
Remark
The color and the size can be changed according to your request
Application
Indoor&Outdoor, bathroom, swimming pool, kitchen and so on
1) Dimensional stability, longevity
2) Resistance to rot and crack
3) Stable over a wide temperature range, weather-resistant
4) Moisture resistant, low flame spread
5) High impact resistant
Features
6) Outstanding screw and nail retention
7) Environmentally friendly, recyclable
8) Broad range of finished and appearance
9) Easily produced and easily fabricated
10) Contains no toxic chemicals or preservatives
Company Profile

Foshan Ruccawood Co.,Ltd was located in Foshan Guangdong China. We are a company specializing in the export trade of building materials with a vast home and abroad market . We own our factory with over 10 years experience in producing wood plastic composite goods .WPC decking/ flooring, ceiling, wall panel/cladding, timber tube, DIY deck etc.

Quality is our culture.. 

Certifications