Sn96.5Ag3.0Cu0.5 SAC305 Lead Free Silver Solder Paste
Our Sn96.5Ag3.0Cu0.5 SAC305 lead free silver solder paste adopts the alloy which is formed by the 96.5% tin, the 3% silver, and the 0.5% copper. This product is desirable for the reflow soldering process which has relatively high demand. Its working temperature can be divided into three types. The preheat temperature varies from 130 degrees Celsius to 170 degrees Celsius. The melting temperature is 217 degrees Celsius, and the reflow temperature ranges from 250 degrees Celsius to 240 degrees Celsius.
The Sn96.5Ag3.0Cu0.5 SAC305 lead free silver solder paste has passed the SGS test, and achieved multiple certifications, including RoHS, REACH, and some others. Our lead-free solder cream has been exported to Germany, Russia and Spain. Moreover, we are looking for agents on a global scale. Please contact us, if you show interest in our product.
Our Sn99Ag0.3Cu0.7 high temperature SMT lead free solder paste is ideal for use in the precise computer motherboards, phone motherboards, printed circuit boards (PCB), as well as a variety of high-precision electronic circuit boards. It is dedicated for the LED, SMT, electronic mount technology, and the plug-in components.
1. The Sn99Ag0.3Cu0.7 high temperature SMT lead free solder paste can be classified as the bottle packing type and the syringe packing type. Each bottle holds the solder cream of 500g, and each syringe can load the solder cream of 100g.
2. The packaging material can be separated into the inner layer of a bubble box and the outer layer of a carton, so as to better secure the transportation.
3. The dimension of each carton is 34.5*27.5*23.5cm (length*width*height). The gross weight is 10kg.
4. The minimum order quantity, abbreviated as MOQ, is 50kg.
5. The OEM service is available. We can produce the logo of our customers, and the specific price is negotiable.
6. Our production capacity for the lead free solder wire is 80 tons per month.
Pricing and Payment Methods
1. We accept various types of international price terms, such as EXW, CFR, CIF, FOB, and more.
2. We adopt such payment methods as T/T, West Union, cash, and some others.
Chemical Component Data Sheet
|Type||Chemical Composition (wt. %)|