$5.38
Min. Order : 1 Meter
$4.94
2000-4999 Meters
$4.40
5000-9999 Meters
$3.85
>=10000 Meters

Rucca Brown 138*23mm Outdoor WPC Wood And Plastic Composite Decking Floor

Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Payment Terms: L/C,T/T
Usage: Exterior
Place of Origin: Guangdong China
Warranty: More than 5 years
Size: 138*23mm
Color: Maple, Antique, Magic gray, Teak, Walnut, Ipe
Material: HDPE WPC,Fiber+PVC
Project Solution Capability: other
Model Number: CO-DK13823
Design Style: Contemporary
After-sale Service: Online technical support
Thickness: 23mm
Brand Name: Rucca Plus
Type: Engineered Flooring
Technics: Wood-Plastic Composite Flooring,Distressed
Application: Hotel
Packaging Detail: carton and pallet
Package Preview: https://sc04.alicdn.com/kf/H01c34bf319a64cf78196d86b465a360fW.jpg_640x640.jpg
Zhaoqing Rucca Building Material Co., Ltd.
Supplier
CN
Trading Company
83.5%
Response Rate
87.5%
On-time delivery rate
US$ 470,000+
31
Transactions
51-100
Employees
1-4
R&D staffs
0
Patents
Visit Store
Brand name
Rucca
Item name
CO-DK13823
Size
138*23mm
Material
a mix of wood flour and poly ethylene with the addition of certain additives
Thickness
23 mm
Color
Maple, Antique, Magic gray, Teak, Walnut, Ipe
Package
Standard carton
Water absorption
Less than 1%
Flame- retardant level
Level B
Payment t erm
30% T/T in advance, remainder 70% paid before shipment
Delivery peri od
Within 30 days
Remark
Color and size can be changed according to your request
Application
Outdoor decking , hotel, garden, park, swimming pool and so on





Features
1) Dimensional stability, longevity, natural feel
2) Resistance to rot and crack
3) Stable over a wide temperature range, weather-resistant
4) Moisture resistant, low flame spread
5) High impact resistant
6) Outstanding screw and nail retention
7) Environmentally friendly, recyclable
8) Broad range of finished and appearance
9) Easily produced and easily fabricated
10) Contains no toxic chemicals or preservatives
Installation
Our Advantages
Flame retardant, waterproof, anti-corrosion, insect-proof, no odor, install immediately, easy to install, low maintainance,Anti-scratch,Waterproof
Company Profile
Our Service
1. OEM services are provided;
2. Various colors are available to choose .
3. 100% Virgin material quality SGS certified with competitive prices.
4. Strict QC system to ensure each piece of flooring in good condition before shipping