1) Wear Resistance
2) Power Saving
3)Light Weight, low noise, no pollution
Steel Roller Components:
1. Roller Shell (Steel Tube)
We will use tube special for roller,compared with ordinary steel tube, in the following aspects, it has great advantages which can make the roller have minimum radial play eccentricity
Items Ordinary steel tube Tube specially for roller
Outside diameter tolerance ± 0.8mm ± 0.3mm
Wall thickness tolerance ± 0.38mm ± 0.1mm
Bending degree ≤ 1.5mm/m ≤ 0.5mm/m
Ovality ≤ 0.6 ≤ 0.15
Height of inner bur +0.5~ -0.2 0
We use high precision cold-drawn steel which has high brightness and little tolerance.
1.We use deep groove ball bearing with big clearance, it’s C3,C4. And this clearance can make rollers revolve flexibly.
2. Bearing type is 2RZ and 2RS with oil seal which have advantage in dust proof.
3. Material: Bearing Steel
Bearing Housing and Seals
1. Type: DTII, TD75, TK contact and labyrinth seals, TK labyrinth, TKII
2. Bearing Housing material: 08 F with high tensile strength,high hardness,good toughness and easy to be welded and punched not easy to crack
3. For seals, the material we can provide has ABS resin, Nylon, Hdpe, Polyurethane, polyformaldehyde and so on
And it has great advantage in dust proof, water proof which can be used in harsh working conditions
Rubber Lagged Return Rolls are a cost effective option for shedding material in sticky applications where material cakes and builds up onto idler rolls. You can choose between ¼ inch or ½ inch rubber depending on the ruggedness of your application. Rubber has a longer wear life than steel, giving you greater value for your dollar and reducing the time needed for replacement and maintenance. They can be manufactured for belt width from 500mm( 18inches) to 1800mm (72 inches). Rubber Lagged Returns Roll are available in classes CEMA C and D. A rubber disc or style option is also available and comes in classes B, C, D, and E.