|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||60 Ton/Tons per Month|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China|
|Brand Name:||OTT silicone rubber|
|Shelf life:||12 months|
|Color:||transparent Potting Compounds Liquid Silicone Rubber|
|Mixing ratio:||1:1 Potting Compounds Liquid Silicone Rubber|
|shipping term:||FOB/CFR(CNF)/CIF, EXW|
|Package:||20kg/drum, 25kg/drum, 200kg/drum|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Paypal, Western Union|
|Delivery time:||3 days after receiving bank receipt|
|Packaging Detail:||20kg/drum, 25kg/drum, 200kg/drum|
Addition Cured Electronic Potting Compounds Liquid Silicone Rubber
Introduction of Addition Cured Electronic Potting Compounds Liquid Silicone Rubber
Addition Cured Electronic Potting Compounds Liquid Silicone Rubber is a two-component room temperature cure potting compound with mix ratio of 1: 1, curing time can be accelerated by heating up, features with good flow ability and flame resistance. It's suitable for encapsulating of LED displayers, power module and electronics components, etc.
features of Addition Cured Electronic Potting Compounds Liquid Silicone Rubber
Easy mix with 1: 1 proportion
Low viscosity, good flow ability
Room temperature cure or heat up cure
Thermal conduction, flame resistance
Using Instructions of Addition Cured Electronic Potting Compounds Liquid Silicone Rubber
1. Preparing: Clean up the coating surface, remove the rust, dust, oil dirt.
2. Pouring: Weigh the silicone and catalyst correctly, mix silicone part A and part B thoroughly, pour onto the electronic components/surface after vacuum degassing.
3. Curing: Room temperature cure or heat-up cure is both workable.
4. It should be use up after open the package, the material must be kept in a cool place sealed well, and it should avoid from contact with moisture in the air.
Technical datasheet of Addition Cured Electronic Potting Compounds Liquid Silicone Rubber
Note: Mechanical and electrical performance data tested at 25° C 7 days after curing, relative humidity of 55%; All the tested data is average value
|Viscosity (mPa.s)||Working Time (25℃)||Curing Time (25℃)||W/(m•k)||volume resistivity(Ω•m)||Flame-retardant level||Shrinkage(%)|
Packs are available in 20kg and 200kg per drum.
Storage & Transportation
1. Keep it from strong sunshine, heat, and store in cool & dry place, well sealed. It has a shelf life of 12 months.
2. It can be stroked and transported as non-dangerous goods.